RIP frenchy.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
After Frenchy passed on I decided to finally buy a traditional chillum so I could try smoking some hash the old way he promoted. Finding traditional clay chillums was pretty hard, but I found a guy on Etsy from India who makes really affordable ones. When I ordered it, it said not to expect delivery until August 12th - September 17th, but the damn thing showed up today! Cost me a little under $50 (including shipping) and came with 2 plugs.

HGLbhOe.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After Frenchy passed on I decided to finally buy a traditional chillum so I could try smoking some hash the old way he promoted. Finding traditional clay chillums was pretty hard, but I found a guy on Etsy from India who makes really affordable ones. When I ordered it, it said not to expect delivery until August 12th - September 17th, but the damn thing showed up today! Cost me a little under $50 (including shipping) and came with 2 plugs.

View attachment 96659
I want the same and was shopping - never used Etsy but that was where they all popped up in the search. Is it pretty much like ebay without bidding?