Riots

H.A.F.

"Happy Wanderer"
The left can't control Americans. But they try (and succeed in some cases) in dividing people into little groups and inventing reasons for them to hate each other - then getting the media to report their agenda instead of actual, you know, NEWS.

sorry since the presidents are paid by the citizens of the country, they are there to represent everyone,

No President has or will "represent everyone". The reason is, as you stated, "you don't own any man", which I like and hold as valid.

If nobody owns any man, you couldn't possibly give others actual consent for them, since that would be shifting the meaning of the word consent to something it isn't.

For example -

If none of us own any man, the only way a President could truly represent somebody, would be if that somebody actually gave his individual consent to be represented.

Therefore for a President to represent everyone, every individual would need to give their individual consent and not have their consent assumed. The political process, "democratic voting" is not a proof of individual consent, it is actually a disproof.

The political process, is designed to remove a persons individual freedom in favor of an alleged "majority" of votes. I say alleged majority, since often more people don't vote than do, and the "winner" especially in a Presidential election, usually wins by a small margin, by those that voted.

I understand that to represent somebody, requires their consent, if a person claims to represent you, without your consent, they aren't representing you, they are owning you, at least in part.

On IG, looks like there are many brothers growing, Berner etc, and Latinos, think Raskal appears that way, and lots of gangsters besides. Lot of old white guys too lolol.
Can somebody explain to me wtf is that berner guy? wtf is so special about him? I really dont have habbit of hating unKnow people but something about that fat slob tickle my nerves wrong way..
Prove me wrong guys please .

Deez. Nutz

Trimmer
Can somebody explain to me wtf is that berner guy? wtf is so special about him? I really dont have habbit of hating unKnow people but something about that fat slob tickle my nerves wrong way..
Prove me wrong guys please .
LMAO, I feel the same way about that matt riot dude, it seems like there are so many self promoting, bullshit artists that can't even put a single cohesive sentence together, yet are idolized as "master breeders".

Master breeder seems to represent zero understanding of genetics, yet big fucking mouth, some vlog, shiny website, and propensity to talk shit about any other breeder that actually had proven themselves.