Ring of Fire

Sativa Kid

In my few years of trading seeds there has always been something missing. In that person might have the fire and they end up making a bunch of sympathy trades getting garbage in return. So, I have to wonder if about 5-10 trusted breeders formed a collaborative where each guy donates 50-100 seeds of a fire breed a year. And everybody gets 5-10 extra options a year to grow. The buy in is one round of seeds to the members of the "Ring of Fire", but not just seeds, they have to be special in some way. And this could be really fun as we grow each other’s bragging stuff. Anyone that qualifies and wants in PM me. I'm starting the club but the members alter the rules by vote. Admit any new members by 2/3 vote. And the members must be in US or Canada and be of legal age.

MikeyDread

I like the concept, but "fire" is subjective, what you may see as "garbage in return. " may be great to someone else, ones trash is anothers treasure. Alot of moden polys are considered topshelf, but to others they are moden junk, playing devils advocate here, would a 18% thc be considered "fire"

I have been part of seed clubs and traders club, people dont send when supposed, others take and dissapear.

I send and trade without any expectations of what I receive back, I also give away expecting nothing in return, just to help the community and spread the love of this plant

When going into an idea with the concept of "they have to be special in some way " we forget that every plant we have the oppertunity to grow is special.

I serve the plant, as its for the healing of the nation. I wish you good karm on your endevours ! Blessing's

Sativa Kid

I like the concept, but "fire" is subjective, what you may see as "garbage in return. " may be great to someone else, ones trash is anothers treasure. Alot of moden polys are considered topshelf, but to others they are moden junk, playing devils advocate here, would a 18% thc be considered "fire"

I have been part of seed clubs and traders club, people dont send when supposed, others take and dissapear.

I send and trade without any expectations of what I receive back, I also give away expecting nothing in return, just to help the community and spread the love of this plant

When going into an idea with the concept of "they have to be special in some way " we forget that every plant we have the oppertunity to grow is special.

I serve the plant, as its for the healing of the nation. I wish you good karm on your endevours ! Blessing's
This is different. All breeders and have to perform to stay in the club. I selected the first 5 based off of experience. I know these people and have traded with them. Half are professional seed people just happy to get tested genetics from people like me so they can feminize and sell. In turn they send me their fire. They get 500 seeds from a breed. If they want easy access to stable Genetics to copy they will perform or get voted out. I started the club and I can get voted out, that's how I roll. I'm already working on next years fire. For me it's a hobby and a couple other guys the same. One guy is a Doctor and a Hobby breeder, do you think he is looking for freebies. For me it's like Fantasy Football but with genetics. I probably wont trade with anyone but my club members from here on out. And I have over 50 strains of other peoples seeds and some of my own PROVEN STRAINS that I have tested in many ways. You notice I just discounted seeds from trades as unproven. I've grown a lot of strain reviews and good genetics is sexually stable and super sticky, THC isn't everything. 25% Sticky is better than 29% THC without many other terpenes. Sticky and Chemotype are what is important.