REVEG !!! How....Why....Pointers....post them here

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Takes 2 months plus to get a usable clone from a reveg. I have no patience for this...especially if it was a good pheno.
I always take clones before flower. 2 each. If I start the seed a bit early before flowering it grows big enough for me to keep the TOP, and 2 weeks later I can take 2 more clones before flower.

So I keep the starting top and 2 side clones. The starting top is like having the same exact plant from seed in veg all over again. By the time I'm 4 weeks in flower with the original plants I already have the TOP's 2 weeks in veg. Once they are finished vegging I already know if the originals will be keepers or not.

Saves so much fucking time and time aint what I have much of anymore.
just cut a clone off a flowering Kobe a week or so ago. I lost a couple clones due to my own ignorance so i didnt have a choice. This is the 1st time ive ever tried to reveg.

@Heisenbeans i didnt know so i left all her parts and the bud seemed to recede and now theres just pistils where the bud was formed. Still no roots out of the bottom but i started hardening her off yesterday. Shes still standing tall and looking good so i have hope. its difficult for me to find a strain that checks every box, i dont want to lose her. Might take a couple more here soon just as a backup.

any tips or suggestions are appreciated! :)
One of the best at relaxing the brain. I love the complex taste too. What a killer strain

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
That’s just it, I don’t know, it’s supposed to be a purple strain, with purple pistils even, but it’s not what I had labeled, so I’m not sure. Mostly Indica, and it produces, heavily.
Right on, I have a plant like that as well lol supposed to be grape ape but smells and looks more like a glue cross.🤷‍♂️ Atleast your purple strain is still in there waiting to be found lol.

ZooH2O

I remember that calli mist os super easy to reveg aswell as serious seeds ak goes same not hard at all to revev but ssh from green house is not that easy to clone in veg. So some are way picky about the parameters and just as always sanitize i free scalpel blades from my sis who is a plastic surgeon assistant and anesthesiologist who gives them to me for free but the disposable scalpels are the best they have plstic handles and rubbing alcohol the blade and let dry and they dont rust and i use them in saltwater aquariums also

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
What if ... you had good structure mom plants from seed that up potted middle of flower of a 10 week grow .
The plants are bonsai quasi beauties
What if you had 4-6 plants such as this and week 8 started Monday tomorrow? Not going to be flushing
My girls so what if I pull my harvest on the heavy hitters and then the smaller up potted moms reveg into monsters
Taking no buds ..... would I get worthy giants perhaps ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What if ... you had good structure mom plants from seed that up potted middle of flower of a 10 week grow .
The plants are bonsai quasi beauties
What if you had 4-6 plants such as this and week 8 started Monday tomorrow? Not going to be flushing
My girls so what if I pull my harvest on the heavy hitters and then the smaller up potted moms reveg into monsters
Taking no buds ..... would I get worthy giants perhaps ?
If you have buds on the plants you are re-vegging, there's no reason not to take most of them. Your reveg growth will come from nodes, not flowers.

If revegging is what you want to do why not reveg all 6 - better chance that some take. You really only need to leave places for a few shoots to come out. Then those and their branches can be trained.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's one of the flower clones from above, a few weeks into flower. IMG_8432.JPG
This might show better how it works. this one put out perfect shoots, 2 per node like a regular plant and I kept 6.
IMG_8433.JPG
Every one of those little nub/leaf/pointy-things along the branches had a shoot that had to be removed - sometimes a few times.
I don't think the plant itself will change stature from short to tall because of the reveg growth. What you'll get is more shoots on a short plant.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So for pointers, when the shoots are still little you should start "lollipopping" early. Keep pruning away lower stuff as the tops grow so you can get a clean "airflow" area right in the middle. Otherwise you have 20 shoots putting out leaves in a 3 square inch area and it's tougher to figure out without doing damage later on.

But there will be PLENTY of shoots to keep later on, so you can go crazy with it.