Remote LED drivers

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
Looks good Puff! Did you put washers under mounts to create airspace under drivers? I was wondering how much difference it makes...Definitely need this during the summer but winter I need heat typically run one HPS or CMH in winter...
I didnt, I just didnt screw them in tightly so that I could pull the drives away from the wood. I will probably get spaces once I rig on something more permanent. Might do this to the other lights.

As for summer vs winter. The house that these tents are in are not heated so having the drivers outside the tent should help keep the temps up. The house temp generally dictates the tent temps I can do larger scale coarse adjustments to correct the house env and then finer ones on each tent.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I didnt, I just didnt screw them in tightly so that I could pull the drives away from the wood. I will probably get spaces once I rig on something more permanent. Might do this to the other lights.

As for summer vs winter. The house that these tents are in are not heated so having the drivers outside the tent should help keep the temps up. The house temp generally dictates the tent temps I can do larger scale coarse adjustments to correct the house env and then finer ones on each tent.
I been on the fence drivers using the mounting surface for cooling or like hps ballasts airspace and a fan but I am very new to LEDs (a couple years of experimenting) I had a death grip on old hps/mh I also run a lung room seems more stable than dealing with one tent or flower room but as usual I wish I had more space....