Red Scare Seed Company

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I have been looking for "Indian landrace exchange" aka ILE seeds called "Maruf Red" as they were purported to be very funky with rotting meat terps. As these are now no longer available until restock I went with the next best thing- their pals at Red Scare Seeds did some preservation work on P2's, but those sold out quick, i went with their funkiest offering in f1 seeds "Afghani Shit Show".
(American Shit Show x Afghan Maruf Black) I'll hopefully have them by Monday or Tuesday, I plan to document my findings here alongside a few other varieties. Hopefully they live up to the hype.
Screenshot_20220325-010051_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Will be excited to see what grows out of your recent find!, sounds very interesting now if they only had RK skunk! Good luck post some photos
I'll know for sure in 2-3 weeks, that's when most young plants start to stink, if any of them smell in seedling stage I'll make sure to document unique individuals. I usually do leaf/stem rubs to document changes in terps from seedling to maturity.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Have you grown any out? Specifically the international space station?
IMG_20231015_151027.jpg
Stinky yes, but not what I was looking for, too much CBD, too much instability. Every plant failed my stress tests, not that they were all bad, a few gems but they still produced sacks under stress. Not something I can work with.