Questions on heisenbeans cure to Pythium video

angel4us

Super Active Member
In the video on how heisenbean beat pythium he has a system which looks like 4 or six buckets and it appears there is no chiller in this system ? And he says he is using iv roots at 5 ml per gallon and using dynagro foliage pro ..... can someone tell me/us what regime he is using with the dynagro foliage pro ????? And is the uc roots killing the bad bacteria keeping the pythium at bay ..... I understand he treats source water with uv sterilizer so that’s stopping the pythium but having high nutrient temperature is invitingbproblems , isn’t it ?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
In the video on how heisenbean beat pythium he has a system which looks like 4 or six buckets and it appears there is no chiller in this system ? And he says he is using iv roots at 5 ml per gallon and using dynagro foliage pro ..... can someone tell me/us what regime he is using with the dynagro foliage pro ????? And is the uc roots killing the bad bacteria keeping the pythium at bay ..... I understand he treats source water with uv sterilizer so that’s stopping the pythium but having high nutrient temperature is invitingbproblems , isn’t it ?
He is using uv to kill the bacteria in the initial water and UC roots keeps it sterile from what I understand. He uses dynagro veg during veg and using dynagro bloom during flower. He is not using it according to the bottle directions, but using TDS meter to get the ppm he wants. Usually the recommended rate is to high. I use 1/3 strength with general hydroponics trio.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Maybe @Heisenbeans can concur with this or correct me