Question for the auto breeders

Boybelue

Super Active Member
No clue, I can't understand it either..so out of curiosity, I thought of doing an experiment by backcrossing the auto m39 to the original clone to see what happens in the bx f1s with the auto m39 line.
but I no longer have the the clone.

I am having the absolute worst time popping these auto godzillas..I took the line all the way to bx1 f3 along time ago..
Now nothing will pop. thought maybe an infertile male?. so I went back to bx f2...nothing. bx f1...nothing. pre-bx f3...nothing.I have years tied up breeding her..I fear she might be lost forever. I feel cursed.

I'm gonna soak more today..I'm getting some tiny taps but they seem to weak to surface.

I gotta get GA3 and see what happens...before I give up completely.

I did pop some auto afghan kush x auto godzilla f1's last year, they popped.
I pollinated some auto ak47, auto hindu, auto pk and one or 2 other kush variants and made F2's.
so I still have a little piece of her..lol

I've been offline for years, I like this site, kinda reminds me of UDG..
I gotta get some pictures from my last 3 phones on here..lol

My biggest mistake was not sharing the pure godzilla auto with the community...I gave away tons of hybrids.
but only gave her pure to one other trusted breeder...
I just didn't want to see her pimped by the legions of clown ass autoflower companies that surfaced overnight.
I tried some GA3 on some old seeds I had yrs ago but I didn’t have any luck. I seen a video on YouTube, I think I googled “germinating old seeds” and it popped up. Looks interesting, they wash the seeds in a solution to kill any bad bacteria or anything of that nature then remove and place in a sugar solution, similar to what they have naturally, to give it energy and revive it I guess. And I think they let it sprout in that vial of sugar solution. I’m sure I didn’t describe that nowhere near right but you get the idea and I think it would be worth checking out.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I have a shitload of crossed autos from NL1,Old Afghani, Pineapple Express, Williams Wonder, Diavolo II, Chronic Fruit, etc.
I haven't run any for years.
I don't remember, but did flower faster.
I played around with the lowryders when they came out, what was it? The joint doctor maybe? I thought it was cool as shit back then and it really was when they was new to the scene, having a plant that would flower automatically in such a short amount of time. I open pollinated a pk of lowryder diesel and started about a hundred in Dixie cups and let them flower out in those cups, only got a few grams per plant. I had read about the potency being low because of the ruderalis but everybody really liked it and I didn’t get no complaints about the potency. Potency on a lot of these nowadays is right there with photos.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I played around with the lowryders when they came out, what was it? The joint doctor maybe? I thought it was cool as shit back then and it really was when they was new to the scene, having a plant that would flower automatically in such a short amount of time. I open pollinated a pk of lowryder diesel and started about a hundred in Dixie cups and let them flower out in those cups, only got a few grams per plant. I had read about the potency being low because of the ruderalis but everybody really liked it and I didn’t get no complaints about the potency. Potency on a lot of these nowadays is right there with photos.
They were experimenting with the THC and CBD ratios.Especially Spain back then. There wasn't as much knowledge as now. It's hard to tell what you will pull out of those early crosses. That is why I grow.
"You never know what you gonna git" ( Forest G ) Now don't you all take my next "cross" name.
"Forest G" from "G Forest Family Farms". I like it. A 5/2 ratio of F and G's.
Mailing my "poor man's patent" out today! lol
Seriously though,
People don't realize how lucky they are today. Push a button online and get the best genetics from around the world shipped right to them with minimal problems.
We had to use "money orders" and shit like that. Then sit and worry for 2 weeks or a month, wondering if you are gonna get them or a knock on the door and go to jail for life for having a roach in an ash tray.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
They were experimenting with the THC and CBD ratios.Especially Spain back then. There wasn't as much knowledge as now. It's hard to tell what you will pull out of those early crosses. That is why I grow.
"You never know what you gonna git" ( Forest G ) Now don't you all take my next "cross" name.
"Forest G" from "G Forest Family Farms". I like it. A 5/2 ratio of F and G's.
Mailing my "poor man's patent" out today! lol
Seriously though,
People don't realize how lucky they are today. Push a button online and get the best genetics from around the world shipped right to them with minimal problems.
We had to use "money orders" and shit like that. Then sit and worry for 2 weeks or a month, wondering if you are gonna get them or a knock on the door and go to jail for life for having a roach in an ash tray.
So true and what’s sucks is half the US is still like that and what sucks even worse is I live in that half thats still like that. Lol I guess it is a little more laxed here in my state but it’s really f’d up you can grow on one side of the country and damn near get praised for it while here on the other side they condemn you and wanna throw you under the jail. Come on USA unite!

DIRT

I tried some GA3 on some old seeds I had yrs ago but I didn’t have any luck. I seen a video on YouTube, I think I googled “germinating old seeds” and it popped up. Looks interesting, they wash the seeds in a solution to kill any bad bacteria or anything of that nature then remove and place in a sugar solution, similar to what they have naturally, to give it energy and revive it I guess. And I think they let it sprout in that vial of sugar solution. I’m sure I didn’t describe that nowhere near right but you get the idea and I think it would be worth checking out.
I think I might remember seeing that..I'll have to check it out.Thought maybe that sugar solution was for tissue culture..
Im not sure either..lol

I gave them a mild peroxide wash.
I planted atleast 400-500 more lastnight..
maybe 100 had small taps.
I guess time will tell.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I think I might remember seeing that..I'll have to check it out.Thought maybe that sugar solution was for tissue culture..
Im not sure either..lol

I gave them a mild peroxide wash.
I planted atleast 400-500 more lastnight..
maybe 100 had small taps.
I guess time will tell.
Fingers crossed for you! That amount surely some will pull thru. That YouTube video is “how to germinate really old seeds”. I would drop a link but this is a new phone and I reckon I’m to stupid to figure it out! Lol