Question about plant structure and topping

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I have a lot of Heisen's stuff I am going to grow eventually.. I am growing his beans for the first time.. I have 4 Purple Crash starting. I have noticed that the structure of alot of his grow taller with quite a bit of space in between the nodes.. I have mostly grown indica leaning plants that don't grow like this .. This leads to my question.. I usually top and Scrog in a 5x5 tent.. Will plants like this, with a lanky structure and lots of space between buds respond well to topping and scrogging? Or should I just let them go naturally.. I don't see many scrog pics here. Not sure what to do..

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I have a lot of Heisen's stuff I am going to grow eventually.. I am growing his beans for the first time.. I have 4 Purple Crash starting. I have noticed that the structure of alot of his grow taller with quite a bit of space in between the nodes.. I have mostly grown indica leaning plants that don't grow like this .. This leads to my question.. I usually top and Scrog in a 5x5 tent.. Will plants like this, with a lanky structure and lots of space between buds respond well to topping and scrogging? Or should I just let them go naturally.. I don't see many scrog pics here. Not sure what to do..
I would run your normal game, I believe the plant will respond accordingly.