QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000K

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’ll toss In a couple pics of my 132 build. Recently picked up some qb132 boards from amazon. Hlg240 driver with a dimmer. I own a duct shop so threw some stuff together for a frame. few grommets and some hardware and I have a cheap light. In a 32x32, like to move it to a 3x3
View attachment 49419View attachment 49420
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
My favorite part is the 3x3 square in the middle with the grommets! @sixstring on ig makea some sick shit with a cnc machine.
One day ...
One day
The grommets too !! Very nice!#
Thats better ductwork than I paid my havc guy 1300$ to install!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
My favorite part is the 3x3 square in the middle with the grommets! @sixstring on ig makea some sick shit with a cnc machine.
One day ...
One day
The grommets too !! Very nice!#
Thats better ductwork than I paid my havc guy 1300$ to install!
Ha thanks! 3x3, how'd you know ha! Its actually 3"x3", but I made the bottom a fuzz wider so the weight of the board hanging would flex enough so they laid flat. The box in the middle makes it nice to hide all the wiring connections. I bought some of those wago things at Menards and used some. Neat idea, I used crimp connectors on the high voltage side of things.

Grommets are cheap, I had most of it. I bought a bunch of electrical shit at an auction one time, Car audio place closed.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm a newly journeymaned carpenter. I was an electrician for 10 before this career optuon opened up. I'm a touch colorblind , so wiring everyday in unlit areas got old. I can bend pipe like a motherfucker!! I Fuck with beam clamps and unistrut and fastening into concrete. If I could do my own personal room I feel it would be elite!
I have a bachelors in construction mgmt so I'm trying to work my way up the laddrr for a cushy job when I'm older. Hahaha
I broke my back a couple years back redoing my 100 yr old house. I uavent stopped medicating/growing since.