QB vs blurple

The 100 is my first HLG. I would have never thought for being a smaller light it would have ZERO problems vegging in a 3x3. I really didnt believe their claims as they say they do veg a 3x3. But the plants love it.
That's why when we talked about this a few weeks ago I went with 4 of them. I really wanted to FILL the tent with light and I was already using 600 watts so I figured what the heck.

I want to get the Bspec boards and triple heatsinks next time................if and when they ever get them in.

That's why when we talked about this a few weeks ago I went with 4 of them. I really wanted to FILL the tent with light and I was already using 600 watts so I figured what the heck.

I want to get the Bspec boards and triple heatsinks next time................if and when they ever get them in.
I am really starting to like strip light builds though. Not knocking boards at all but I just like the spread much better and its alot easier having a fan pass through the lights instead of around it.

I have always liked the strips. I don't want to build one tho. I want to try the Gavita Pro 1700 for flower one of these days.
Had to google it....yea there's alot of brands out there now that are already built. Just look around because there are people who will build them and ship them for you. That is a nice ass light though.