Purple Urkle 10/14 from clone

Big Perm

Budtender
I've had six rock wool blocks laying around for about a year, couldn't throw them away. I cut these clones on Nov 22nd. They just now rooted and started putting off new growth. Rock wool isn't my bag, but here we go.

Light: Amare Bar4 Solar-Spec C running 100-300w
2x4 Tent
4" Rock Wool Blocks
Nutes: Dyna-Gro
Drip Feed Drain To Waste
Light Cycle: 10/14
Mother: Mendocino Pheno

Day 1 of 10/14
IMG_20191206_142234_354.jpg

Big Perm

Budtender
Aye big perm. You flipped clones fresh rooted b4? do they usually kick flowers the same or take longer to start flowering?
I have. It's pretty crazy man. Here is a link to one that is finishing up soon. Link
On the flowering question, I usually do something drastic, like a 24 or 36 hour lights out before they wake up for bloom. I haven't done a side by side to see if it really matters, just kind of something I've always done.
That being said, the 10/14 grow puts on blooms about the same time it looks like, compared to 12/12.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
I have. It's pretty crazy man. Here is a link to one that is finishing up soon. Link
On the flowering question, I usually do something drastic, like a 24 or 36 hour lights out before they wake up for bloom. I haven't done a side by side to see if it really matters, just kind of something I've always done.
That being said, the 10/14 grow puts on blooms about the same time it looks like, compared to 12/12.
Ah. Ill check the link. I flipped 3 clones to hit with pollen n theyre dragging it seems.imma give them a day in the hole to think about it. Hes already lethal.

Big Perm

Budtender
Are these from CSI? I grew a purple urkle outdoors 4 or 5 years ago. Best plant I've had to date, wish I would've kept it around. I'm thinkin about getting more and crossing it with some hashplant or purple punch.
These are from Ape Origin.
She definitely should be considered in a cross, imo.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Right on, thanks I haven't heard of them. I may have to do some lookin lol. I think it would make a great cross as well. Hopefully nobody beats me to it lol, if they do I'll just buy some lol.

Big Perm

Budtender
Right on, thanks I haven't heard of them. I may have to do some lookin lol. I think it would make a great cross as well. Hopefully nobody beats me to it lol, if they do I'll just buy some lol.
That's what I said, lol
cannapot.com is where I got those. J runs it, cool dude. He's In Austria.
I think I might self some of my favorite mothers though, and see what I can get out of some of the rarer strains I have. Maybe way down the road do some crosses. I always wanted to cross Pineapple Chunk x GG#4 so that I could call it Chunky Monkey. Then a buddy of mine informed me something about primates and monkeys and gorillas or some shit. Anyway, the name still stands.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Pardon my ignorance, I know nothing about rock wool other than they used to use it to insulate houses. Do the roots stay contained in the brick for the most part? Does the tub need to have a bit of water in it at all times?

Plants look great man!

Big Perm

Budtender
Pardon my ignorance, I know nothing about rock wool other than they used to use it to insulate houses. Do the roots stay contained in the brick for the most part? Does the tub need to have a bit of water in it at all times?

Plants look great man!
Thanks man.
They stay in there for the most part. Air pruning. You can use it a few different ways. I don't know what this way is called. Bottom feed I guess. They sit in about 1/4" of water all the time. You can also see that I don't really care about algae. It is what it is.

Day 14 of 10/14
I've always had a nickname for this cut, Tarantula. Hopefully we get to see why soon.
IMG_20191219_095626.jpgIMG_20191219_095709.jpgIMG_20191219_095723.jpgIMG_20191219_095650.jpgIMG_20191219_095640.jpg