Purple Breeding project using old TGA genetics.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I recently started some old TGA genetics (Querkle and Peacetrain) I'm currently about to flower some Querkle females outdoor to observe what they look like grown in NY. Hopefully they finish and get some purples by October.

I have a few males, with 1 male looking like a true specimen, smells, vigor, structure - all of it. If it produces colors it's not exactly the most important trait, I will be making f2 preservation using the best females.

I also have some haze dominant "Peacetrain"(mendo purple haze x Jack The Ripper) females, no males in the batch so I cannot make f2's of this discontinued variety. The best purple haze dominant chemotype among the Peacetrain will be pollenated with the best male Querkle. That is my goal for this project, I am cloning my Peacetrain now and in about 2 months I will have them entering flower for seed making depending in the performance of these potential mother plants.

Peacetrain is currently discontinued but I can still utilize the f1 generation for polyhybrids.

I expect testers to be ready by years end if everything goes well.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I recently started some old TGA genetics (Querkle and Peacetrain) I'm currently about to flower some Querkle females outdoor to observe what they look like grown in NY. Hopefully they finish and get some purples by October.

I have a few males, with 1 male looking like a true specimen, smells, vigor, structure - all of it. If it produces colors it's not exactly the most important trait, I will be making f2 preservation using the best females.

I also have some haze dominant "Peacetrain"(mendo purple haze x Jack The Ripper) females, no males in the batch so I cannot make f2's of this discontinued variety. The best purple haze dominant chemotype among the Peacetrain will be pollenated with the best male Querkle. That is my goal for this project, I am cloning my Peacetrain now and in about 2 months I will have them entering flower for seed making depending in the performance of these potential mother plants.

Peacetrain is currently discontinued but I can still utilize the f1 generation for polyhybrids.

I expect testers to be ready by years end if everything goes well.
Its really cool to see someone working subcools old lines..
Man ive grown many of his gear back in the days when he had his weednerd videos..
Definitely a pioneer of the weed scene imo..
Best of luck with the project..
✌