problem with humidity closed room

Marryjann

I have a closed room, a station of buckets 29, 2xwilma16xl converted to rdwc, and everything powered by a circulating pump with co2, controller + CO2 cylinder, mini split air conditioning 2kw indoor unit, two dryers (20l / h and 10l / h) the problem is that the plants are in 3rd week of flowering, stretching stopped. I have 64% humidity during the day and 70% at night, so I cannot achieve the desired below 60%, I suspect that the problem is too many leaves, too much moisture will release into the air and air conditioning and dehumidifiers do not work, so you may defoliate.
I forgot to add that the lamps are fan cooled
2x315 cmh parabolic
Cob 660w
Qb sf2000 240w x4
Cxb3590 200w x2
Led grow panel 400w
together gives some 2800w

Attachments

Streetpro09

Tester
4,8m x 2,7m x 2,3m
it is one of the dehumidifiers on the back wall 10L / 24h, the other is 20L / 24h
I'm thinking you need a bigger dehumidifier. Something closer to 70l but probably bigger for a room that size.

I have a room that's 5x8x7 that's not sealed. It has a 40l dehumidifier in it and it barely keeps up when the room is full. So mines 280 cu ft. Yours is closer to 1000.

Marryjann

ok zdejmę trochę liścia i dla zastąpienia, aby zastąpić większyacz pytanie z innego pułku czy mogę dać "gravitron" po pojawieniu się pąków

Marryjann

in that case, I remove the leaves and I will buy a larger desiccant in the next run. can I add "Gravitron"
Gln
sorry fucking translator

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a small 4x8 flower room when running SOG with co2 my 40L dehuey can only bring it down to 50% I started venting for an hour at lights out which was a pain but did help,

Marryjann

when the flowers appeared, the temperature increased to 28 at the canopy, and on the rise it was 25, maybe something fucked up in the "daikin" 2kw air conditioning, the air conditioning is set to 25c
It's very hard for me to cool down the room, maybe something fucking fucked up, but the external or internal unit does not throw out the errors, and by the way, I am after replacing the tank and noticed that when I added anaerobic bacon to clean the septic tank, the ecosystem started after cleaning, the growth stopped.
I do not know if there is anything to worry about because when I collect leaves from the field, they are all elegantly dry without mushroom inclusions

Last edited: