Preferred grinder?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Not the dating app......

Wife has bugged me long enough. She complains about the grinder we have. It’s decent size, can pack 6
-8 cones with a grinder full. It works fine, she just complains about how difficult it is to use. I have no issues and told her more pushups would make it easier. That didn’t work. It is kinda hard to turn, especially if you fill it so full you have to stand on the lid to shut it, like I do.

Is there one that works better than others? I’d still like to have one that’s decent size. I could give 2 shits about a screen in the bottom, ours is plugged (I could get high for a week on what’s stuck inside our grinder).

I always felt unscrewing the damn thing 30 turns to open it was a waste of my time on this earth...

Coffee grinder? 🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like the KOZO grinder on Amazon. mid-priced but well machined.

When they get tough to spin look on the inside edge of the lid, and the outside edge of the grinder where the lid touches. You can usually scrape off some stuff that's just like scissor-hash.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You can just soak it in alcohol and brush it off. If it's gunky enough treat it like an iso-wash and make oil :)

And I ditch the screen altogether.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You can just soak it in alcohol and brush it off. If it's gunky enough treat it like an iso-wash and make oil :)

And I ditch the screen altogether.
Didn’t think of cleaning it, the magnet is gone and the threads are about shot so it’s time for a new one. I paid $13.99 last time. Got my moneys worth

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This one is easy compared to the dozens I've tried. But I'm here to learn - you see the processing I do just for one :) Hookabrutha-up. What do the pro's use?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I think the finger notches help on this one, and the metal inside doesn't scrape - no shavings... I think it's just a good design with the right clearances or whatever.

It's under $20
I’ve not noticed any metal deterioration. I’m sure I’ve breathed enough cordite to give me cancer a thousand times. Not worried too much about my grinder.

tbh most grinders are too small. Ours is 3” in diameter and I feel like it’s too small.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’ve not noticed any metal deterioration. I’m sure I’ve breathed enough cordite to give me cancer a thousand times. Not worried too much about my grinder.

tbh most grinders are too small. Ours is 3” in diameter and I feel like it’s too small.
Me and @spyralout just got new grinders from from a place called 7th floor. A new company owns then now just google the old company name. Any how they were or are still having a sale on the 4" grinder. I have been using a 2" grinder mostly. This new one is awesome. It is huge would be no problem getting a quarter zip in there. The sale brought them down to 45 usd normally 95 usd . I am really digging mine very well made. Like having a frying pan full of nicly ground product. Check with spray if you want and see what he thinks of his. It could be big for some hands though.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Me and @spyralout just got new grinders from from a place called 7th floor. A new company owns then now just google the old company name. Any how they were or are still having a sale on the 4" grinder. I have been using a 2" grinder mostly. This new one is awesome. It is huge would be no problem getting a quarter zip in there. The sale brought them down to 45 usd normally 95 usd . I am really digging mine very well made. Like having a frying pan full of nicly ground product. Check with spray if you want and see what he thinks of his. It could be big for some hands though.
Found them. 4” should do. We usually roll 6-8 blunts or j’s at a time. Bigger is better. Plus I got bigger hands so size helps too

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The grinder is badass. Solid heavy MF. Cuts up nice. Fits 10g if not more. We smoke a metric shit ton so it's been helpful, have had 7 grinders over the past few years.
However, caveat for smaller hands. My GF has a hard time getting a grasp and turning. She also has RA so it is not the easiest for her. But I am good with it. Nice find Capt 👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
coffee grinder is the best if you are running the raw roller. Otherwise i like a classic 1 kief tray grinder.

As i grow out more strains the smaller grinder is preferred. What i usually do is roll a fat 1 1/4 doob and then put the rest in a jar...when the jar is full it gets decarbbed into edibles or i have a friend that cant taste skunk from lemon haze so he loves getting a jar of that.

12 varieties and no decision making skills with regard to which tastes best and which works best....that jar gets full.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
The grinder is badass. Solid heavy MF. Cuts up nice. Fits 10g if not more. We smoke a metric shit ton so it's been helpful, have had 7 grinders over the past few years.
However, caveat for smaller hands. My GF has a hard time getting a grasp and turning. She also has RA so it is not the easiest for her. But I am good with it. Nice find Capt 👍
If she has trouble turning it, and you don't mind dripping 150 on a grinder, I've heard the lift innovations is really easy to turn for people with arthritis.