Pp vs. ??

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Hey everyone . Ram purple punch crosses twice now and I'm just curious if anyone has noticed it's finicky? Struggled a bit w yeild and was wondering if there are any tips or tricks to growing purple punch ? Thx
Good question............no answer though. I have only run,from cloning one plant each, both the PP and the PB. The PP is consistent and I have ran it like 6 times. The PB I've run 4 and each one has been different looking. That's from the same mom, so I think that one could be dialed in better on my end for sure.

Yield seems normal. PP buzz is mellow and PB is more edgy. The PP is better smoke with some aging, I like smoking it. The PB is newer, smokes fine as well, got some long curing now.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Good question............no answer though. I have only run,from cloning one plant each, both the PP and the PB. The PP is consistent and I have ran it like 6 times. The PB I've run 4 and each one has been different looking. That's from the same mom, so I think that one could be dialed in better on my end for sure.

Yield seems normal. PP buzz is mellow and PB is more edgy. The PP is better smoke with some aging, I like smoking it. The PB is newer, smokes fine as well, got some long curing now.
What is PB? Lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have run purple punch a bit...had a 2 keepers i didnt keep and then got the grape soda one that is so white on finish it looks like you altered the picture.

The buds are not big at all...golf balls everywhere. Keep them in bloom for that extra week until you get 20% ambers and your yield will surprise you.

I had a bag that was about 3 oz sized..i have done this before...i put it on the scale and it was 5.4 oz...DENSE buds.

It is my favorite greenpoint bean PERIOD !. Reliable and tasty. All fruit and doom no funk.

pp.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have run purple punch a bit...had a 2 keepers i didnt keep and then got the grape soda one that is so white on finish it looks like you altered the picture.

The buds are not big at all...golf balls everywhere. Keep them in bloom for that extra week until you get 20% ambers and your yield will surprise you.

I had a bag that was about 3 oz sized..i have done this before...i put it on the scale and it was 5.4 oz...DENSE buds.

It is my favorite greenpoint bean PERIOD !. Reliable and tasty. All fruit and doom no funk.

View attachment 62955
This the pp s1 ?