Possible True Hermie

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Technically my plant is not sick and does not need help. If I'm right though it will need an infirmary after a dose of this winter weather. If anybody has been reading my journal you know I have a small, deformed little plant that just wouldn't show sex. Checked the little fucker this morning and i think it is trying to give me a headache. After weeks of not showing any sex it now looks to be showing both male and female pre-flowers. Both are on separate areas of the plant. The pistils are on the top and what i believe may be balls are towards the center and bottom. Just wanted some other opinions before I put it out.

Attachments

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Technically my plant is not sick and does not need help. If I'm right though it will need an infirmary after a dose of this winter weather. If anybody has been reading my journal you know I have a small, deformed little plant that just wouldn't show sex. Checked the little fucker this morning and i think it is trying to give me a headache. After weeks of not showing any sex it now looks to be showing both male and female pre-flowers. Both are on separate areas of the plant. The pistils are on the top and what i believe may be balls are towards the center and bottom. Just wanted some other opinions before I put it out.
Nope dont stress looks like a calyx. Not a pollen sac. Think you got another female there But keep an eye cause its early. You flipped 12/12?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
What are you using to take picks? If you have an iPhone. Doesn't work on all but some if you hit the home button 3x you will get adifferent cam has a zoom feature and white- color balance that you can play with after the shot. Do a screen shot of it after. Works way better than the reg cam.
To me it looks like you may have balls.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Nope dont stress looks like a calyx. Not a pollen sac. Think you got another female there But keep an eye cause its early. You flipped 12/12?
I flipped to 12/12 about 9 days ago. One plant is clearly female and developing buds. She has white pistils coming out of the bud sites everywhere. I'll keep a close eye on it but it was concerning to say the least. I may end up culling it anyway depending on my germination rates on the seeds I'm starting tonight.
Keep an eye on it but balls look literally like little dicks sometimes, ironically. A little ball on a tiny rod at first anyway. I think you'll be good. But stay vigilant.
Oh I definitely will. I'm terrified a male will ruin my crop. I'm not yet trying to chuck pollen. Once i successfully grow and harvest a few runs I'll dip my toes into it. Until then, my tent is a girl only zone.
What are you using to take picks? If you have an iPhone. Doesn't work on all but some if you hit the home button 3x you will get adifferent cam has a zoom feature and white- color balance that you can play with after the shot. Do a screen shot of it after. Works way better than the reg cam.
To me it looks like you may have balls.
I have a somewhat outdated LG K30. It is a couple of years old and that is literally the best i can get. The other issue i have with pics in the loop is lighting. If I try to do it in a bright room or with a flash I end up with a bad glare.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mine has pistils up top as well. Since today was the first sign of sex at all I should know for sure by tomorrow. Thanks for the reference.
The little knobby part in pic 4 look like it could be a ball to me just because t has more of a stalk, but it would take a bit for pollen to show up. Wait and see if a pistil pops out. Maybe mark any suspicious parts with a twist tie so you can check the right spots.

Next time you bust up a bud to smoke, after you break off a few nuglets look at the stem. You will usually see a set of those single pistillate calyxes at the base of the secondary stem where you broke off the nug. That is what you are most likely seeing.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
The little knobby part in pic 4 look like it could be a ball to me just because t has more of a stalk, but it would take a bit for pollen to show up. Wait and see if a pistil pops out. Maybe mark any suspicious parts with a twist tie so you can check the right spots.

Next time you bust up a bud to smoke, after you break off a few nuglets look at the stem. You will usually see a set of those single pistillate calyxes at the base of the secondary stem where you broke off the nug. That is what you are most likely seeing.
Shit. That is a great idea. Wish I had read This about 30 minutes ago. This morning it still looks like balls on certain nodes. Mini buds are forming up top though. It is confusing the hell out of me.