Portable dap rig

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am capable of DIY.
I know the coild are rebuildable and the companies that sell em are plentiful and dont last. Meaning replacements are null.
Please help me out. I wmoke at lunch and reeek like pot.
I need something that I can keep in my truck and use daily.
Geekvape keeps popping up as a nominee.
@Butlers ridge

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Dynavap with a dynacoil will keep the smell to a minimum, virtually indestructible and is low profile. Another option is a Saionara with top air flow and a quartz or titanium bucket but you need a box mod. I have an original Sai and it was awesome but I don't live in Washington anymore so no more concentrates until the yields and stash allow.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I smoke delta 8 everyday. It works really well as you don't get super baked and can still function. I stopped smoking flower cause I'm too picky for what is available to me currently. Before that I was buying the cheapest carts that got me baked and tasted great. Now the D8 wont be as flavorful either but it is cheap lol.

If you're looking to get baked at work then thc carts would be your best bet. You should be able to find 1g carts for about $25-30 each on most delivery services. They always change out brands so you will have to find the ones you like most. Americanna has great flavors and is cheap. Old Pal was good but haven't seen that in a long time. Also there was a cinnamon drop bottle that was called Fuego. By far the best thc oil I've ever used. Wish I could still find it.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I am looking for a battery and coil that I can put oil in.
Sorry bout that! I knew I forgot a part of that response lol.

For mobile use I find those pen style batteries to work ok. I like the magnetic version that hold the cart inside more as they aren't likely to snap in your pocket when you sit down etc. I get a new one like every year or so. Only about $25 each. I used to get those PCKT Plus but after buying a few they are junk and twice the price.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I use a few when on the go. If I am going to be someplace I can sit and relax I like the Lea Queef by mig vapor. Nice when you have the ability to add water.
1643244978425.png
If not than the Brain Fogger works well.
1643245016757.png

If I need to be more discreet and am worried about breaking glass I go with the Yocan Evolve Plus. Works great and has it's own storage for wax/shatter.
1643245132841.png
Now lately I have been pressing my own rosin and making vape carts out of it so that is the easiest but still like these devices I mentioned. I know this thread is a few months old but wanted to throw some options I use in here anyway.

Nut_Liquor

I use a few when on the go. If I am going to be someplace I can sit and relax I like the Lea Queef by mig vapor. Nice when you have the ability to add water.
View attachment 106978
If not than the Brain Fogger works well.
View attachment 106979

If I need to be more discreet and am worried about breaking glass I go with the Yocan Evolve Plus. Works great and has it's own storage for wax/shatter.
View attachment 106980
Now lately I have been pressing my own rosin and making vape carts out of it so that is the easiest but still like these devices I mentioned. I know this thread is a few months old but wanted to throw some options I use in here anyway.
Can you recommend a tank for dry herb?

DougDawson

Really Active Member
maybe tank isn;t the right word, but I want something that will screw on to the Batt/mod I already have. Something like that Brain Fogger that you posted.
The LaQueef has 2 different coils, one for concentrate and one for flower. It might be worth a look for you.