Pollen?

Promedz

Zeus
Let’s say your room had a cloud of pollen hit it.. how long will it take for the pistils start to brown?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Let’s say your room had a cloud of pollen hit it.. how long will it take for the pistils start to brown?
The pollen actually grows a root into the pistol. Takes about a week for the hair to turn brown. 5 to 7 weeks for the seeds to mature. The longest plants can go is about 12 weeks before death. Pollination has to be complete before 5 weeks of flower to get mature seeds.

GCG

Dinosaur
Any chance that when pollen is introduced late in flower that the plants internal processes change. Does a late flower plant ignore the pollen and keep all its energy focused on swell and finish or does it recognize the pollen and react in some way. I get seeds wont occur but would finished quality of buds be inferior to a plant that wasn't ever exposed to pollen. Not being a douche bag just curious. Never thought about what happens when pollen hits a plant late in flower.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans I got a kick out of your IG post this morning. Good start the day with a laugh!
They trashing my grow spot. Half them breeders out there got tent city's in skid row and shit. They obviously never seen Josey or Tony's spot. Fukin pheno hunts on coffee tables and shit in solo cups that dont even match. Powdery mildew every where and algae growing in the bottom of there tents.
Haters mad cause there fellow forum member rose up and accomplished shit.

Now1more

Super Active Member
This society is just full of haters! Noone wants to see someone else succeed. We have people out there bitching about the 1% and yet most people want to be rich. Another issue is that noone wants to work and those that do and make it, are resented. Crazy times. I shake m head every frickin day!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They trashing my grow spot. Half them breeders out there got tent city's in skid row and shit. They obviously never seen Josey or Tony's spot. Fukin pheno hunts on coffee tables and shit in solo cups that dont even match. Powdery mildew every where and algae growing in the bottom of there tents.
Haters mad cause there fellow forum member rose up and accomplished shit.
Coffee table breeding. lol
That's funny as hell, but you are right. I am in "aww" at the way they breed these new cultivars and yet, they are making $$$ off of a name and a picture and have no clue anything about genetics they are running. At least I used multiple males in the group 20 years ago and preserved the genetics whatever they were.

Reactions: GCG