Pollen chucking 101

angel4us

Super Active Member
Just harvested some pollen from a strain I made 12 years ago ! Had 5 plants pop out of 4000+ seeds from the good old days !!!
Three were female and two males .... I’m assuming they are all the same strain -they look identical and the only ones to make it after twelve years in ammo box !!!

angel4us

Super Active Member
So I broke out some pollen to cross with my mendo dope strain ( locomotion x querkle )
-bogs sour strawberry kush
- bogs sour bubble
-Rez chemdog IBL (from icmag)

I collected this pollen in 2008(?) !!!!
The sour strawberry kush. Produced some seeds a couple months ago so let’s see what happens - keeping fingers crossed and I did two separate plants of mendo dope strain , but they were sister clones so no difference - just did two because well as you all know it’s not over till it’s over !!!

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
So I broke out some pollen to cross with my mendo dope strain ( locomotion x querkle )
-bogs sour strawberry kush
- bogs sour bubble
-Rez chemdog IBL (from icmag)

I collected this pollen in 2008(?) !!!!
The sour strawberry kush. Produced some seeds a couple months ago so let’s see what happens - keeping fingers crossed and I did two separate plants of mendo dope strain , but they were sister clones so no difference - just did two because well as you all know it’s not over till it’s over !!!
Those sound dope lol 🔥