#pnwstrainhunter

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter
Avoid this dude at all cost. Sending people russet mites and powdery mildew. Unless you feel like spending cubic hours of time and money to fix your shit than avoid this clown.
The same dude that paid 2k for a Gary Payton cut?? Dude sounds like an assclown. Fuck what I would do with that 2k!!
Sorry this happen HB!
Thanks for the Public Service Announcement!

Heisenbeans

Dont Need One
The same dude that paid 2k for a Gary Payton cut?? Dude sounds like an assclown. Fuck what I would do with that 2k!!
Sorry this happen HB!
Thanks for the Public Service Announcement!
Yeah man as much as it hurts my pride to admit to such noob fuckery I have to let you guys know so no one else get burnt. For now on I will treat everything I get like the plague. Full soaks in ww3 bath for 3 weeks. Fuk this shit.

Bodyne

Freebie Whisperer
Site Supporter
Yeah I got got lol 😂 says they were fresh but I beg to differ
I don’t know why everyone give this guy a pass from the get go, lol. They grill everyone else. Pink box is the one of three I’ve tried and the only one I can recommend. I just bought some of hyb’s exe and I have two kits of mendo20twenty fem juice, it’s time to try my own self. There’s just too much mediocre potency seeds being chucked for me, I got good stock just have to do it. My chronic pain demands potency, fuck terps sorry. Even some of the fems being made for sale are medium but at least no wasting time and space and supplies when you trying to maximize plant counts and space. Jmo

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter
I don’t know why everyone give this guy a pass from the get go, lol. They grill everyone else. Pink box is the one of three I’ve tried and the only one I can recommend. I just bought some of hyb’s exe and I have two kits of mendo20twenty fem juice, it’s time to try my own self. There’s just too much mediocre potency seeds being chucked for me, I got good stock just have to do it. My chronic pain demands potency, fuck terps sorry. Even some of the fems being made for sale are medium but at least no wasting time and space and supplies when you trying to maximize plant counts and space. Jmo
Thats good to know u liked pink Box. A friend on here got terple, Apple fritter , and mac. I want his gg4

quiescent

Insane Grower
At the start when he had like a hundred mom's a local buddy bought a couple and they were what they were advertised as and bug free. Obviously he had an issue pop up later because his selection dwindled to nothing and some fucked up shit happened.

Will agree pink has good stuff. Duct tape, wedding cake, tropicanna cookies, sundae driver, motorbreath, strawnana all legit. Killed the apple fritter he sent me. The strawnana was the only one I couldn't get to root so hoping the reveg works out.

Bodyne

Freebie Whisperer
Site Supporter
At the start when he had like a hundred mom's a local buddy bought a couple and they were what they were advertised as and bug free. Obviously he had an issue pop up later because his selection dwindled to nothing and some fucked up shit happened.

Will agree pink has good stuff. Duct tape, wedding cake, tropicanna cookies, sundae driver, motorbreath, strawnana all legit. Killed the apple fritter he sent me. The strawnana was the only one I couldn't get to root so hoping the reveg works out.
I see said the blind man