plant stuck in flower?

John2II

So this little fucker came from a crop started in November that finished beginning of march. Everything else grew well , on time , healthy and now smokes happily . This dude just seems stuck in flower . Moved it to a separate spot with its own light . nutrient twice a week . Pistils just keep going . almost zero resin produced .Now all its leaves droop , nothing is rally growing except pistils it seems . My dad says to kill the fucker lmfao . but i wanna figure out what's going on here and i'm open to trying anything . so whatever y'all think is worth a shot lets go ! if it dies ..it dies .

also there's a seemingly done layer beneath these pistils you see. nice deep orange.

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you have the room let it go. Foxtails can be a pain, but when they are full coverage like that it is worth the extra time (I think) to let that second batch brown. Each of those should start plumping up like new flowers do early on.

John2II

it had a light fall on it a few months ago ,mid February . which I think did ..something . I've decided to set the schedule to 10on14off , keep humidity around 40 percent and see if i can trigger it into thinking it's near end of season . it ets reasonably cool air so hoping for the best . also clipped a bud to dry and test .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
it had a light fall on it a few months ago ,mid February . which I think did ..something .
Some strains just do that. This is flower clone from an Angel Heart from Mr Nice. The mom did the second-wind thing with the foxtails a little, the Flower clone is going all out. Flipped this Feb 8. You can see through to the original top on a few of them and see the doneness.
IMG_3398.JPG