Plant is turning color

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I have four plants in a scrog.. One of them has begun to lose it's color.. This is my first grow not using organic soil.. First time adding my own nutrients.. Been using Mega Crop, sweet candy and bud explosion as per the directions.. Here are a couple pictures to see the difference.. In the back right corner.. Is this common? What do I need to do to get her back in shape? They are 30 days into flowering.. Any suggestions are much appreciated.. Thanks.. Peace 20190521_180321.jpg20190521_180311.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
You’re welcome. It’s happened to me before. Hard as fuck to flush when their scrogged out unless they are already elevated. I’ve taken individual plants out and set them on top of a milk crate that was inside a tote or even the bathtub and proceeded to flush. Check ppm of run off. After flush water with mild nutrient solution. Some say flush with mild nutrient solution but that seems like a waste to me. Again, my two cents🤙🏻

Texagonian

Outlaw
How’s air flow , temp, humidity? That plant is in the back corner of the tent so it may be a contributing factor since it’s all the same strain, feeding cycle etc. Just another suggestion

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Flow is good.. Sucks in the sides of my tent.. Temp is 81degrees lights on and 10 degrees cooler when off. .. Humidity is 40.. They are Fems from seed. And all lemon Og.. It seemed to happen in between 2 waterings that are 3 days apart at around 3 weeks into flowering. Thanks Jesse.. All great info...!!

P

PosenOS2.0

Any spots on your leaves? I see a tiny bit of burnt tips but really nothing that doesn't look the way it should. It looks more like it's just the natural change some of them go through during that stage of flower. If you don't see any spots on your leaves or any dramatic change I'd probably just keep a close eye on them and carry on as normal.

Did you fertilize during your last watering? Did you change anything? Ph is still good all that?

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Yeah they get food every watering.. Tips are slightly cooked but very minimal.. Ph is 6.3 no spots or anything unusual.. Been doing everything the same way all the way through..
Except raising nutes a small amount as per directions but been the same for 4 weeks.. I like the thought you both had of just observing at this point and see if it worsens.. Thanks Posen.. Much appreciated..

P

PosenOS2.0

Yeah they get food every watering.. Tips are slightly cooked but very minimal.. Ph is 6.3 no spots or anything unusual.. Been doing everything the same way all the way through..
Except raising nutes a small amount as per directions but been the same for 4 weeks.. I like the thought you both had of just observing at this point and see if it worsens.. Thanks Posen.. Much appreciated..
You're welcome and I'm sure it's going to be some bomb diggity grass man, they look tasty.

FTCG

I don't see any burn here. I say let it ride and keep everything exactly how you have been doing it.

If they are a little nitrogen deficient at the back I would just use that to my advantage going into full flower. It will keep the buds swelling, no stunting, and will contribute to some very smooth smoke.

Keep calm, you are in a good position here in the harvest.

Just to clarify, what is the lighting the plants are under? And is the lighting perfectly spread or is there a hotspot towards the back right?

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
They are under vero 29's from timber.. 3x300 spread evenly.. i checked with lux meter.. no hot spots.. just the lighter color from the one plant.. thanks for the advice FTCG.. much appreciated.. i will take your advice and let it ride..

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I have four plants in a scrog.. One of them has begun to lose it's color.. This is my first grow not using organic soil.. First time adding my own nutrients.. Been using Mega Crop, sweet candy and bud explosion as per the directions.. Here are a couple pictures to see the difference.. In the back right corner.. Is this common? What do I need to do to get her back in shape? They are 30 days into flowering.. Any suggestions are much appreciated.. Thanks.. Peace View attachment 7127View attachment 7131
Nice looking canopy. She does not look like she will give you any trouble. Well done.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
If you’re at 81 degrees your humidity should be 70% according to VPD chart. But I think the problem is nutrient lockout. If you’ve been keeping water pH around 6.3-6.8, the soil should still buffer no problem. Sounds like salt build up to me, I would flush with pure ph’d water. But just once, because truthfully they still look really healthy, and flowering naturally will yellow the leaves. Overall things look really good broheen. I myself will never stray from Organics again for these reasons.