Pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Iran....shoots down a plane...the idiots in my country say oh its not that...the video shows the missle are you blind? Then today oh yeah we said fuck you for 2 days but sorry we shot it down.

Yeah I dont accept it.

Evil rotten bastards. I think I should start a gofund me page to buy some MOABS and rent a plane to level the field.

It is rare i get pissed over such things but this one REALLY bugs me.

2018 our idiot leader sent them millions. Fucktard that he is.

Ok vent complete..I do not blame anyone but the idiots responsible too. Iran needs a reckoning.

And its coming....It wont take 1000 years either...its coming soon.

I think they are actually shitting their pants.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think we sent money right up until 2018 as well...part of that 2016 thing.

I checked it on wikipedia first (I was CBC ranting and you better have your facts right).

Jan 31 I retire and vow to NEVER log in to CBC again. I just hate it i pay for it. And stupid people need correcting.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think we sent money right up until 2018 as well...part of that 2016 thing.

I checked it on wikipedia first (I was CBC ranting and you better have your facts right).

Jan 31 I retire and vow to NEVER log in to CBC again. I just hate it i pay for it. And stupid people need correcting.
He backed out of the Iran Nuke deal near day one in 2017. And a bunch of other previous bad agreements.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Iran....shoots down a plane...the idiots in my country say oh its not that...the video shows the missle are you blind? Then today oh yeah we said fuck you for 2 days but sorry we shot it down.

Yeah I dont accept it.

Evil rotten bastards. I think I should start a gofund me page to buy some MOABS and rent a plane to level the field.

Ok vent complete..I do not blame anyone but the idiots responsible too. Iran needs a reckoning.

Fuck it the " Canadians " on the plane were Iranians , there is a special place in Helhiem for them , CBC blames the US but for 40 years Iran been fucking with us and Trump made em show thier hand , ballistic missile development under the weak deal Obama brokered was not allowed and Trump got Iran to tell on themselves plus shoot down a civilian airliner , it worked out perfectly

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast

Yeah I dont accept it.

I think it’s funny they shot the ✈ down becayse They did something shady and were so scared of retaliation that they ended up shooting down a passenger plane....

The world is fun. Life lesson not to be a bitch I guess.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
63 "Canadians" Iranians with 136 total heading to Canada , sure is a nice way for the Mullahs to get cells into the US via Canada just like 9/11 a good number of the terrorists entered from Canada , Trudeau and the rest of em better realize Canada exists because the US allows it, keep siding with our enemies and I won't need a passport to enter Montana. Canada hasn't vetted a single refugee , a Somolian is in charge of Canada's immigration , One of Omar's 50 related Husbands probably, glad those 136 never left Iran myself

D

Deleted member 60

With the open bromance between our President and the same country that was home to those good folks who visited NY on 9-11 (who Trump now lets in freely) ....it seems that the old patriot call of Never Forget"....has been replaced by a Cmdr. Bone Spurs version that says "It's OK to forget if It's Profitable Enough". We need to put that fucker on a similar fated plane with his buddy in the striped robe.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We took out their general - did our gas prices skyrocket? Do they realize now that they have zero leverage other than terrorism? Our soldiers in the regions have had their handcuffs removed and won. Which part is hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.