Pink in my future👡👡👡

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok guys im not sure if ive said this or not yet but my whole grow came about when my lady got her medical card, she footed the cash to get it and we both chip in on supplies. Well she has decided to excercise her decision making in the operation and has demanded i grow something pinkish well immediately i though20190901_215926.pngPLEMON, now guys where can i find some, and is there a suitable replacement worth growing that can throw down some barbie girl colors???

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Man heisenbeans, just about finished up watching all yoir youtube shit 🖒🖒🖒 great stuff in there and awesome how your just a real ass dude no punches pulled i respect the shit outta that sir

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
And i found em my dumbass lol, breeders boutique website is kinda fuckin wierd lol didnt see the e shop logo was tiny lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a strain called "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon) in FEM seed available at Greatlakesgenetics.com
and another fem seed strain called "Purple Primate" (Gorilla Glue#4 x Plemon) which hasnt been released.
I have a link to my Fem seeds in my signature.
Heres the Plemon momma:
Plemon 60 days 1.png

Even after dry, she still holds her colors.
20190528_225312.jpg

The seed I used for my momma came from the same small batch of purple footballs you have in your original post.
Thats my homie BBCChance's flowers in your pic lol