Photo Resolution

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I am enjoying the community here, folks actually interact & support each other. Cool.

Uploads seem to be reducing the photo resolution tho. Sure is fun to see the trichomes. I have been returning to RIU to see the details.

Is there anyway to increase resolution on the photo uploads here? ⁉ 🙏

Thanks for a fun site.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I am enjoying the community here, folks actually interact & support each other. Cool.

Uploads seem to be reducing the photo resolution tho. Sure is fun to see the trichomes. I have been returning to RIU to see the details.

Is there anyway to increase resolution on the photo uploads here? ⁉ 🙏

Thanks for a fun site.
I’ve noticed the same thing - there are no pictures here with the resolution one expects these days. Or maybe it’s my old eyes. 😜

Still some great pics though!

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I’ve noticed the same thing - there are no pictures here with the resolution one expects these days. Or maybe it’s my old eyes. 😜

Still some great pics though!
Thanks for commenting @Old ST1R. Old eyes indeed, same here.

It appears the max upload resolution is 1000 pixel width. That is fine for phones & tablets but on my 30 inch monitor they are dinky.

I hate to whine about it but man little details are important, I don't want to miss them.

I am grateful for the site as is, just wondered if we could make it better than the other boards. :)