"Phinest" seeds

SCJedi

Synergist
Rado dont seem to be hand in hand with them like he was months ago, lol, for whatever reason
I'm guessing it's because the company's mouthpiece is gone. Typically every company has someone at the top of the charisma pile, typically a founder/co-founder, that stands out front.

From what I can tell their outdoor facility in Northern Yolo is pretty low tech. It's pretty much a bunch of giant hoop houses in a dirt field with some climate controlled Conex's for harvest time. Who knows how their TC is done or who does it.

I will admit that they have pheno hunted some fire, or have aquired them through current or former partnerships.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
and when they show those diff stages of that tissue culture shit and then you see mycotek with schrooms everwhere, and talkin bout its not hard, but gotta have that sterile environment, but it freaks me a lil to see them Phinest shots of the plant 6 inches or so tall, full leaves, etc, on a lil piece of white substrate or whatever that is, lol with no roots. Like an optical illusion for a minute or two.

SCJedi

Synergist
and when they show those diff stages of that tissue culture shit and then you see mycotek with schrooms everwhere, and talkin bout its not hard, but gotta have that sterile environment, but it freaks me a lil to see them Phinest shots of the plant 6 inches or so tall, full leaves, etc, on a lil piece of white substrate or whatever that is, lol with no roots. Like an optical illusion for a minute or two.
That blob is typically four parts: a special food/vitamin mix, hormones to tell the plant cells what to do, sugar, and agar to gel it all up. In my opinion, is just like mycology which I also practice. If you have simple aseptic skills you can do it on your kitchen table. If you have a lab and a flow hood Jah bless you.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
PBR Had bad germ rates like 4 out of 12 and the plants were slow growing and lacking. They were totally outshined by the Banana Mac and Irukandji.
Total waste of time and space with zero responses to my DM's.
At least Karma got back with me about some poor germ rates, although he lied and never sent a replacement.
Needless to say I'll never buy seeds from either breeder again, I will rock some of their clones though.

SCJedi

Synergist
PBR Had bad germ rates like 4 out of 12 and the plants were slow growing and lacking. They were totally outshined by the Banana Mac and Irukandji.
Total waste of time and space with zero responses to my DM's.
At least Karma got back with me about some poor germ rates, although he lied and never sent a replacement.
Needless to say I'll never buy seeds from either breeder again, I will rock some of their clones though.
Fuck that shit especially for what they charge. Post on IG and tag them. Things haven't been the same for them since Jai died.

$kruntz

Banned
I've got a unopened pack of pHinest/Cannarado fems- from tissue culture "PB Souflee" (Dosido x Lava Cake) Been told she's a not the best yield'r BUT TERPS galore... I'll find out soon; She's in line behind few Jungleboy's/ Relentless/ Archive/ Tiki Mad Man/ Exotic fems: (runtz & red pop strains) Compound/ Wyeast/Clearwater/Sin city.... Feel free to comment on this strain and the Fems from tissue culture. Give your 2 cents as they say- Good to get some variety of opinions... Thank all of you for your time my fellow Cannasuers!!!

STAY LIFTED TO ALL🙏🙃🙌🔥🌲🌬💨✨✨☄💥💨

Cleancrown

I've got a unopened pack of pHinest/Cannarado fems- from tissue culture "PB Souflee" (Dosido x Lava Cake) Been told she's a not the best yield'r BUT TERPS galore... I'll find out soon; She's in line behind few Jungleboy's/ Relentless/ Archive/ Tiki Mad Man/ Exotic fems: (runtz & red pop strains) Compound/ Wyeast/Clearwater/Sin city.... Feel free to comment on this strain and the Fems from tissue culture. Give your 2 cents as they say- Good to get some variety of opinions... Thank all of you for your time my fellow Cannasuers!!!

STAY LIFTED TO ALL🙏🙃🙌🔥🌲🌬💨✨✨☄💥💨
Done phinests lavadog, frankencakes, Vulcan fuel all from fem seed line all had 1-2 good to very good phenos. 100 percent sprout. I’ve done lots of breeders seeds. They are in my top 3. But I’d stay away from anything clone or tc from them... too many pathogens from short cut tc methods and poor qc.