Phenohunting advice?

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Looking for some ideas figured yall could help brainstorm. Got some folks out west with the area that are gonna help me on the search for gems. Trying to run a major phenohunt with a plethora of strains. Was thinking maybe 1\2 gallon pots flood and drain style on tables. Floraflex seems pricey and complex for so many. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Also if you have any obscure cuts beans older gear etc. Let me know. Trying to work some new blood back into the game

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
1/2 gallon pots seen large enough to show structure and give the plant space I'd assume. I've never ran smaller than 2. Would be in coco most likely. Salts for nutes. You guys run bennies etc with your f/d?

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
An if setup for flood an drain i would think you could just do a drip ona timer maybe

I like emerald harvest nutes for hydro ish I hand water with hydro nutes and usually use airpot

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
An if setup for flood an drain i would think you could just do a drip ona timer maybe

I like emerald harvest nutes for hydro ish I hand water with hydro nutes and usually use airpot
I'm talking 100s of ladies though. Buddies have a few buildings to set up in. They have faith in my ability and they have the resources so it's a match. I hated handwatering 9. A drip would have lines everywhere and so many pumps a fail would be destined I think.

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Looking for some ideas figured yall could help brainstorm. Got some folks out west with the area that are gonna help me on the search for gems. Trying to run a major phenohunt with a plethora of strains. Was thinking maybe 1\2 gallon pots flood and drain style on tables. Floraflex seems pricey and complex for so many. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Also if you have any obscure cuts beans older gear etc. Let me know. Trying to work some new blood back into the game
Sounds like a party my friend