Pheno Pharm

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Digging thru my seed list and found a few packs of tangerine tic tak and og3 from pheno Pharms, found some older posts but the web site link is "broken" anyone heard of them or pop their seeds? I bought them off strainly couple years ago to pop then got stuck on bridezilla lol , thanks in advance

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I guess the OG 3, Tangerine tIctak, Orange Sherbet, orange Lamborghini will have to marinate in the seed fridge a little longer since no one has heard of them or their genitics, maybe someday I will have a large enough room I can experiment with unknowns, I was on a citrus kick for awhile a few years ago and had yet to find Greenpoint or Heisengrow seeds,

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
How do you like Bridezilla?
Been in love with bridezilla ever since it came out, she's easy to clone, very stable, gets very frosty if you treat her right, very mold & pest resistant, the flavor is excellent , easy to trim, good yielderimage.jpegimage.jpeg it's a cup of coffee kind of med, works real well for my back & muscle spasms, she's a stretcher, so flower her according, stems are not super flexible and need support those last couple weeks if you didn't keep her short, will test your odor control measures....

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Been in love with bridezilla ever since it came out, she's easy to clone, very stable, gets very frosty if you treat her right, very mold & pest resistant, the flavor is excellent , easy to trim, good yielderView attachment 78739View attachment 78740 it's a cup of coffee kind of med, works real well for my back & muscle spasms, she's a stretcher, so flower her according, stems are not super flexible and need support those last couple weeks if you didn't keep her short, will test your odor control measures....
Thanks. I've got 2 packs of those, and go between trying to trade/sell, or trying to work into the grow.

No matter how many tents, it's never enough to run everything I want to run.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks. I've got 2 packs of those, and go between trying to trade/sell, or trying to work into the grow.

No matter how many tents, it's never enough to run everything I want to run.
I hear you! My eyes are way bigger than my grow space 😀 I'd sure be interested in a trade or sell if you go that direction, I found 3 seeds & I am still running a mother from the pack I got when she came out, but sure would be nice to have extra backup if something should go south.....

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I hear you! My eyes are way bigger than my grow space 😀 I'd sure be interested in a trade or sell if you go that direction, I found 3 seeds & I am still running a mother from the pack I got when she came out, but sure would be nice to have extra backup if something should go south.....
I've agreed to send one pack to another member, but should it fall through, I'll give you a shout.