Perfect Tree Seeds

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Hi all!
Wondering if anyone has ever grown seeds from perfect tree.....
Looking at the following:
Chantilly - LA kush cake x Jet A
Peach sherbet OG - Falcon 9 x Peach ozz

Any feedback would be awesome!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hi all!
Wondering if anyone has ever grown seeds from perfect tree.....
Looking at the following:
Chantilly - LA kush cake x Jet A
Peach sherbet OG - Falcon 9 x Peach ozz

Any feedback would be awesome!
Honestly I haven't heard of the breeder, or any of the strains listed as crosses. Evaluating a new breeder to buy from I look at their catalog of work for one thing. Have they had successful/known strains? Those are the top notch breeders - you like the or not, but their gear is legit, and usually more pricey.

After that I look at what the strains are. If they have lots of things crossed with their stud male you might find a whole line of stuff you want to hunt through. Irie is like that. If theys they reverse one thing that's already popular and hit all the other mom's they are keeping that are popular I'm not a fan. Then it's just a question of which breeder did it better because 30 of them have Cookies x Gelato. And the 15 have Gelato x Cookies LOL

Those are a good way to try what everyone else likes, maybe find your lane so to speak.

The way things are opening up this may be an old-school breeder that has all his own stuff, or someone that popped currently available stuff and renamed their keepers.

Reviews and Price point. If it's cheap you may find gems.

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Perfect tree looks to me a new breeder crossing popular strains from exotic genetics and a few other names. They started in 2021 Barcelona. They look to be doing good work but haven't heard much about them. The price point middle of the ground. I'll keep the seeds I have but I don't think I'll bother with more.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They started in 2021 Barcelona.
That's a no for me just because of US customs and the fact that it's not federally legal, whatever the hemp act says about cannabinoids. I don't think there's much difference today than there was in the just say no days at the border.

There are plenty of US breeders that do that and you are guaranteed to get their beans in the mail if you buy them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's a no for me just because of US customs and the fact that it's not federally legal, whatever the hemp act says about cannabinoids. I don't think there's much difference today than there was in the just say no days at the border.

There are plenty of US breeders that do that and you are guaranteed to get their beans in the mail if you buy them.
That has more to do with them being seeds than cannabis seeds. They don't like any seeds coming across the border.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll keep the seeds I have but...
You already bought them? Then by all means get them wet! LOL.

This plant is it's own entity. You can cross banana and orange terps and get garage floor in the kids. You never know what you might find in any given pack, but the breeder/chucker and their processes will show before the genetics do. Germ rate for starters, then how stable it is, are they tested? Can he tell you what you will find in each cross?

If you look at Irie all his lines are tested, or he will offer them as freebies or (now) on his website dirt cheap. He actually has podcasts dedicated to some of the popular or new strains he releases. He talks about the mom, the dad or reversed other mom, what the different pheno's were they found, how it did in different grow environments, etc. My point being - anyone that knows their lines that well puts the time and effort into the process, and the results will show in the beans you drop.

However, there are those salesmen with the thesaurus vocabulary that can write spectacular blurbs to sell a bean. They can talk the game, but you find out they were talking about what they intended for that cross not what actually happened and what you are gonna find in the pack.

I keep using Rasta Jeff as an example because if you find a breeder that selects for the same things you like in a high - or plant structure, or yield, or whatever - you might not have to look any further. He has lots of variety in flavor and strains, but not a lot of variation in the end quality. All have been fire so far for me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, you got me in a seed buying mood. I like Dagga Gardens because I think the breeders get 'vetted' in a sense. There's a few large name breeders and Top Dawg just did a massive re-stock. He was a breeder I had no gear from and I needed to rectify that :cool: While I was there I picked up another cheap pack from 707 because They have served me well so far, but I also picked up a pack from the "Free Thinkers Conservation". Relatively cheap pack of beans that had a very in depth description, but it was also the only offering from that breeder. His strain he's worked on and is proud of - and I'll give it a shot. Might be the same as your Perfect Tree seeds.

Anyway, lots of the breeders there are on the podcasts and you can actually ask questions about their gear if you have them. Like on here growing Heisen's stuff. It's a win win.

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Haha mate I've been in a buying mood for months just go further down the rabbit hole when you start looking haha.
I've got 1 pack of perfect tree was gunna go back for more but decided against it haha.
Just until I see a bit more information on them. I think your totally correct and just when you get better genetics and more stable just ups your chances for quality.

CrystallS.

Hi! I'm looking for NL seeds. What to do if I can't find a store with this strain? I know good shops but most of them don't have it in stock. Iʼve already browsed Seedsman and Barney's but no luck. I've found it in Herbies but I wonder why the price is different from other shops?
Here is link and screenshots below. This will be my first order so I wanna choose proper store
Herbies - https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds/northern-lights-seed-stockers
Seedsman - https://www.seedsman.com/us-en/cannabis-seeds/strain-type/northern-lights
I know Herbies is good but is it a reasonable price?

btw from the comments it seems like not everybody like Barney's for some reason (I didn't find any review from there) and Seedsman is always out of stock. Anyway I want to order as soon as possible😭

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2835

Hi! I'm looking for NL seeds. What to do if I can't find a store with this strain? I know good shops but most of them don't have it in stock. Iʼve already browsed Seedsman and Barney's but no luck. I've found it in Herbies but I wonder why the price is different from other shops?
Here is link and screenshots below. This will be my first order so I wanna choose proper store
Herbies - https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds/northern-lights-seed-stockers
Seedsman - https://www.seedsman.com/us-en/cannabis-seeds/strain-type/northern-lights

btw from the comments it seems like not everybody like Barney's for some reason (I didn't find any review from there) and Seedsman is always out of stock. Anyway I want to order as soon as possible😭
Check out attitude seed bank or grizzly seed bank both are across the pond but I've never had much of an issue getting seeds

Royal Queen seeds now has a warehouse in the US based out of Oregon. Their Northern Lights is very good and reasonably priced .
Cheers, Z.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Take a look at Authentic Genetics, they have a good selection of NL.