Pay it forward

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Oh those bodega bubblegums were from greenpoint. Idk if @sfrigon1 f3d them but he sent them to me to help pay it forward. I put some extras in other packages and was planning on holding the last one or two but I cant even run everything I have as planned as of now so better in someone else's hands. Curious what they produce and what the parents brought to the table.

Bigdoobz420

If you are a member here who is suffering any kind of hardship and need beans to grow (not hustle etc) send me a dm. I will have a few limited set ups available via me, @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, and @Bodyne .This place has been a good home to many and it's great to interact with peope who share a passion on a level this site offers. Please only take what you need and will use. I hope this can help some folks find a little beauty in humanity and this lovely lovely plant we call ghanja.
Hello I am in spokane washington state and am looking for someone who can gift me some beans so I can grow for my medical issues

Victor80m

I got some extra beans for free if anyone needs/wants some to grow out its a mix of every strain that i made this year i dubbed it the corona mix lol a artisan blend of autos photos and semi autos :) alls i ask is that you tag me when you grow out the beans
Hi, I’m new to cannabis and I want to grow my own meds. I’d love to try some of the beans you have please

Skunt

Banned
I got some extra beans for free if anyone needs/wants some to grow out its a mix of every strain that i made this year i dubbed it the corona mix lol a artisan blend of autos photos and semi autos :) alls i ask is that you tag me when you grow out the beans
Hey I was curious I wanted to try out some of your corona mix heh 😈 if not I understand, just trying to get some seeds rounded up to start my first grow! 💗

Bigdoobz420

Hello I am in spokane washington state and am looking for someone who can gift me some beans so I can grow for my medical issues
I currently have 4 growing but I gifted my remaining 15 seeds to someone locally but if you have any beans I am looking to start another several. And gift away any extra beans again