panic attack material for salt farmers :)

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
How much you selling that shit for, lol? What kind of worms are those?
hahha gonna use it next run indoors just a 150lt or so tub composting old soil from the pots go in new soil from the compost bin goes into pots. circle of life lol

i guess i see potworms, i had red wrigglers in there but i haven’t really cataloged anything (nor do i have the knowledge to catalog shit lol) and i guess the mites are mostly hypoaspis miles.

usually from what i read potworms come when things get acidic or super wet and stuff so that conditions may not be favorable for the reds but the bin smells nice and not overly damp and i see worm eggs so i guess they’re alright and reproducing :)

hahha gonna use it next run indoors just a 150lt or so tub composting old soil from the pots go in new soil from the compost bin goes into pots. circle of life lol

i guess i see potworms, i had red wrigglers in there but i haven’t really cataloged anything (nor do i have the knowledge to catalog shit lol) and i guess the mites are mostly hypoaspis miles.

usually from what i read potworms come when things get acidic or super wet and stuff so that conditions may not be favorable for the reds but the bin smells nice and not overly damp and i see worm eggs so i guess they’re alright and reproducing :)
That's what I was wondering. Potworms are those white suckers. I swear I saw a nice red wiggler too, and of course some hypoaspis miles. Good shit going on there man. That's some LIVING SOIL. Sorry for yelling, lol.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
That's what I was wondering. Potworms are those white suckers. I swear I saw a nice red wiggler too, and of course some hypoaspis miles. Good shit going on there man. That's some LIVING SOIL. Sorry for yelling, lol.
lol no problem man i’m kinda fucking excited to see the compost is doing its thing again :D

i’ve been neglecting the bin i had some house renovations done because i got married so the house needed some upgrades etc and things were crazy for a while so got kinda lazy with my compost for the last year, i had maybe a thousand or two worms in there before now they’re probably down to a hundred probably so gotta get those numbers up which will take a little while but not that long i’m sure.

on the other hand those potworms they populate this shit like that, overnight. and they’re just as good as this composting stuff as anything :)