Over Watering?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I did a blanket watering the last couple times and didn't really feel all of the pots by weight. So the whole tent is suffering a bit from that.
But this one is showing more of an issue than the rest. Could it be more than that from the looks of things?
Coots mix, top dressing Flower Girl about every 10 days so, maybe lacking a nutrient?

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I did a blanket watering the last couple times and didn't really feel all of the pots by weight. So the whole tent is suffering a bit from that.
But this one is showing more of an issue than the rest. Could it be more than that from the looks of things?
Coots mix, top dressing Flower Girl about every 10 days so, maybe lacking a nutrient?
It’s hard to say. Those small pictures are hard to see on a mobile device. The full images are much better because you can zoom in better.

Here is a handy reference: https://www.loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Thanks for your response.
Using well water ph is 6.5 to 7 normally and a little high in Iron. I'll let em run a little dry before my next water. They're only 40 days in so wasn't expecting any deficiencies yet, but I'm sorta new to indoor and still have a lot to learn.
_DSC6205.JPG_DSC6197.JPG

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Tried peeking at the roots to see if that lady the issue? I don’t see signs of over watering like normal pictures of it. Shouldn’t really have to ph well water but with feedings maybe slight toxicity causing it to lockout?

cedew

Any updates?

They're very dark green, probably a little nutrient burn.

Also looks like maybe just a little overwatering with the clawing and some of the edges curling down slightly.

I'm on a well that sometimes gets super orange/rusty looking, which had the well dudes certain it was iron, but the iron readings are actually very low. Turns out it's silt due to a breakdown somewhere in the well bore that gets pulled in sometimes as the water level cycles up and down. I never ph outdoor and I've had plants get locked out before, but they lose all their deep green and turn more lime in color. It usually takes me a couple weeks to sort it out and they're looking pretty sad by the time they turn around. That's the bummer about soil, things happen verrrrrrrrrry slowly and you have to stick to your plan for longer than you think, plus they're often getting worse while you're trying to correct, which leaves you second guessing yourself.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey thanks for dropping back in on this . To be honest I had forgot about the post.
I think it's exactly what you mentioned. I backed off of everything for a bit and they kinda self corrected.
At day 67 today and all the girls are getting the chop real soon.
20210222_121617[1].jpg20210222_122117[1].jpg20210215_090119.jpg

Last edited: