Outdoors and spots

WJS

I know a lot of things could be happening, but do the spots on this otherwise nice bush suggest a specific problem. Thanks in advance for any advice. WJS8F2D75CE-880D-438B-81E4-B865351B1005.jpeg

Vee

Ancient Member
past the solstice now dark nights get closer, you can expect bad shit to show, with active bugs and confusing nute issues

either way Neem Oil ids your friend so is calmag

good luck

WJS

High Kev, I’ll check it out. Vostok, these are in fabric bags and I do have both. Thank you guys! Very helpful! WJS

WJS

Do other surrounding plants/trees have the same spots?
Yeah, Kev got other vegetation with similarlar appearance. Am I a fool to suspect grasshoppers? They’re everywhere! So, I don’t want to hit the girls with anything more than neem. Something stronger on surrounding areas with no wind and a decent buffer? WJS

WJS

Looks like bug bites.

Your outside can't expect perfect plants, those look pretty clean as is. If they were here where I'm at and being grown outside.....well it would be stripped bare from the army worms
I’ve come to expect what you said about perfect plants. Sorry to hear about army worms for you. Here, it’s just the nice lush lawns I hear about. GTS, I wish you luck, WJS!o

WJS

Terpytyrone, thanks for the nutrient info. I’m very appreciative of your help. I think my biggest concern is probably bugs, but I’m not home yet! Environmental challenges will always be an issue where I grow. It’s hot as fuck here. WJS