Outdoor with GPS

WJS

More of a bipolar seed hoarder than good outgrow grower, but I was hoping someone experienced might have some advice on Hbeans outside. I have a few shitloads of purple fems that need to be planted outdoors, fabric pots and whatever nutes and wondered if any one had ideas. WJS

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
More of a bipolar seed hoarder than good outgrow grower, but I was hoping someone experienced might have some advice on Hbeans outside. I have a few shitloads of purple fems that need to be planted outdoors, fabric pots and whatever nutes and wondered if any one had ideas. WJS
I’ve grown a few of Hs strains outdoors . Bridezilla , GG4 , Purple Cake and they’ve all grown well . Plenty others on this forum have had killer results outdoors.
I will give you a good tip . Keep things simple and don’t over think your soil mix .
Any premium potting mix blended with some decent compost will do the job just fine . If you wanna grow monsters plant in the ground and give them plenty of aerated quality root space with good drainage . If you want to contain the size then plant them in pots proportionate to that . Hit them every couple weeks with a moderate compost tea to boost them abit and they’ll do the rest .
They will tolerate wind to a degree but prefer a partially sheltered position without compromising direct sunlight too much . You can add a few amendments if you like but you’ll still get good results with a premium base level soil mix .
Like I said unless you’ve had plenty of experience growing outdoors keep things simple .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ha....you bet your ass I run those beans outdoors. I did real well with ECSD outdoors last year. I had one monster in the tomato garden.I kept tying it down over 5' height.......she was a kinda 10' diameter scrog. Sweet weed and PLENTY of it!!! I had a couple of other out there too, Was like 47 g's hash and 2 elbo's of bud just in ECSD.......... then Bridezilla, PP, Dubstep, Topanga Wedding and Bounty Hunter were also been run outside but put out later/smaller by choice. No complaints!

WJS

Ha....you bet your ass I run those beans outdoors. I did real well with ECSD outdoors last year. I had one monster in the tomato garden.I kept tying it down over 5' height.......she was a kinda 10' diameter scrog. Sweet weed and PLENTY of it!!! I had a couple of other out there too, Was like 47 g's hash and 2 elbo's of bud just in ECSD.......... then Bridezilla, PP, Dubstep, Topanga Wedding and Bounty Hunter were also been run outside but put out later/smaller by choice. No complaints!
I definitely recommend GPS going outdoors.
You'll never know if the map you have isn't updated, also, GPS is easier than a physical map for most.

Good luck on your trip.

Last edited:

WJS

I definitely recommend GPS going outdoors.
You'll never know if the map you have isn't updated, also, GPS is easier than a physical map for most.

Good luck on your trip
I was thinking GreenPoint seeds, not Global Positioning System, but that’s funny as fuck.WJS trip, I was thinking about some mushrooms tonight. Wife has never taken”a trip” and will only if I do a guided trip. American Beauty, Workingmans to start then what do you think? Axomoxa?

Last edited:

WJS

To the F man. GreenPoint, not global positioning. Either way that’s some funny shit. My wife has never been on a trip, but will if I stay straight and guide her(mushrooms). Say start with workingmans and American Beauty , then axomoxa? WJS

WJS

Thanks for the encouragement.WJS

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Outdoor 2020 in Subcool supersoil and weekly compost, molasses tea. And my secret ingredient. Fresh Weeping willow leaves mashed
Capture+_2021-04-21-09-03-30.png
GPS a dub cross, oil slick, shoreline sour d , bridezilla, stardawg x lt on the other side. I planted those in fabric pots and the roots came right through into the ground

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Winter weather advisory. Unseasonably cold with freeze warning. All GPS fem, including a couple adubS1s and one competition pic. Mainly purple stuff, but I saw some of Heisins pre-GPS gear. WJS
This weather needs to stop. It's been nice, but these cold snaps are driving me insane...I just want to get my plants out in the garden and it's so hard to tell when the last one will be. I'm going in for surgery a week from tomorrow so I'm hoping to get them all out there before then.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Outdoor 2020 in Subcool supersoil and weekly compost, molasses tea. And my secret ingredient. Fresh Weeping willow leaves mashed
View attachment 89226
GPS a dub cross, oil slick, shoreline sour d , bridezilla, stardawg x lt on the other side. I planted those in fabric pots and the roots came right through into the ground
You make some sort of tea out of the smashed willow leaves or? I have used willow for rooting free salicylic acid...

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You make some sort of tea out of the smashed willow leaves or? I have used willow for rooting free salicylic acid...
When uve used the willow, did u use the leaves or branches?
From my experiences using willow ive allways tossd the leaves aside cause the salicylic acid and other goodies are in the newst growth of branches. Best time to harvest willow branches is early in spring when branches are trying to grow.
Theres another chemical compound in willow branches that helps fight off pests too, sumthing called iba or ibp is its short version of compound..
The leaves might have sum goodies but a higher concentration lies in the branches imo.
Just curious what u have used in past for cloning ? Thx ✌

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
From my experiences using willow ive allways tossd the leaves aside cause the salicylic acid and other goodies are in the newst growth of branches. Best time to harvest willow branches is early in spring when branches are trying to grow.
Theres another chemical compound in willow branches that helps fight off pests too, sumthing called iba or ibp is its short version of compound..
The leaves might have sum goodies but a higher concentration lies in the branches imo.
I have always cut the new spring branches, put in a pot bring to a boil then shut off and strain the next morning, that's why I asked about the leaf tea, I was told the branches have all the goodies but if terp gets some bennies from leaves I am all ears Since I put willow leaves in my worm bins...

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I use it all. I cut it with a machete and smash it on the concrete in my garage to break the cell walls. Then i get 5 gallon paint strainers and hang it in the bucket with compost and wc and molasses. When I get it just right the bubbles are light brown and plentiful after 24 hrs. I try to,go 48.
Ive heard this can be diluted as well.
I have always cut the new spring branches, put in a pot bring to a boil then shut off and strain the next morning, that's why I asked about the leaf tea, I was told the branches have all the goodies but if terp gets some bennies from leaves I am all ears Since I put willow leaves in my worm bins...
Just saw this. I'm not gonna use this tea with willow in flower because it has alot of new growth hormones. As with the alfalfa meal. I only try to,use it in veg or transition to flower.

My notifications are all screwed up. I just saw this. I learn soo much every year. This is yr 4 for me! I'm stoked to see what i can do!