Out and about somewhere in the hills...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Did a re-pop on my second batch of seeds. Didn't get things goin as I'd hoped

3 BB'cs up
One of 3 PP's up.
No Poon whatsoever (some of you guys know this feeling well)
2 Cherry Fuckers of 3
No Molten Melon.

Might still get some action....but IME....if you ain't ready for the party you are draggin' ass....

So I did 3 more Poon's...3 more Molten Melon....and added in 2 Hurkle OG. Fuckers better not herm on me. Gifted from a life long friend...so I felt I had to drop em.....even if they weren't my first choice. He said they were kick ass but he's always been a lightweight...LOL.

@Capt C ....... I have quite a few LVTK on hand should you be in want @ some point in time. (or now) I did a 666 sale and went nuts a few years ago....LOL....will likely never run all of these CVS seeds out unless I plant them at the County Courthouse... .
Thanks @stiickygreen . I remember that sale. Some of Rusty's seeds were so small that you needed 300+ reading glasses to handle them. I had one seed that never sprouted in a coco mix. I could not find that seed that did not germinate. Me thinks it never made it to the cup.

Your spot seems very peaceful and beautiful my friend. Hermit life is where its at haha. I live in a similar climate to an extent. Neighbors are too close tho and getting nosier. Why do folks not just mind their own ffs? I’ve never understood that. “Shit I’m bored.. let’s not get a hobby or read a book, Doris. Let me get my walking stick and let’s go harass a neighbor about something that doesn’t affect us whatsoever.”
I bought my place to get away from people but I didn’t go far enough. So the shitty road is for nothing. We got a two year plan to go farther. We will shoot for somethin like your spot bro. 👌

stiickygreen

Insane Grower
We aren't far enough out either....Unc, LOL.. Felt like it at first but the longer we are here the smaller the place gets. Most of my neighbors are cool...and cool about weed/my grow/etc.... but one is a real douche'. Pony-tailed wannabee Rightie that doesn't smoke. 'nuff said. I don't trust him. He's the reason I'm close to count this year. We had a few words last Fall when I found he'd made a ATV trail on a corner of my land. Uhhhumm..... typical user who thinks everyone else is a taker... Sadly....I'm sure you have some of them near you as well.

And that 2 year plan.....we're keepin all options open should the country not wake the fuck up. Got a buddy in Panama living right on the beach for $500 bone a month....might be something to try out if the Circus is still in town in 2020... "Panama Red....Panama Red....he'll steal yer woman then he'll rob yer head...."

Gave the girls a good trim yesterday. I've never gone that hard before....but after last year's CVS stretch show and the 8+ ft tall plants...these are gonna bush out whether they like it or not....LOL. Actually....all of them responded well. Gonna be some nice tops.

Rolled the shade cloth/hail cloth up as well......so they ladies are now basking in the fiull on 10 UV.... Can't wait to see how they do. I fucked up last year and didn't think the 22% reduction over time would be a problem. Pretty sure...but not 100% cus of the CVS genetics....that the shade cloth caused/added to the massive stretch I saw last year. We will see if these all remain smaller...if so...I'm gonna assume it was the shade cloth. If not....I'm just gonna be growing 8 ft tall plants....LOL.

stiickygreen

Insane Grower
Also pitched a little bitch yesterday to the Phinest folks. 2 more Molten Melon that didn't pop. total of 7.
3 more are wet now...we will see. 2 pale seeds left in the pack.......nothin to show so far.

Usually just take my licks and go on....but these were $150 a pack seeds...top dollar....so hopefully...like 'rado....they'll stand behind 'em. Fuck...even Heisens tough-to-crack BBC's popped.....and 2 of 3 appear like they will likely make it. The first Mm's did nada. Second pop got a little 1/8" tail...planted em...still nada.

I guess I'll just keep wettin shit til i get em to go.....or run out of seeds. We'll see if these cats are honest/upfront dudes. Just a pisser, for sure.

stiickygreen

Insane Grower
The seeds didn't make it today.....but 12 of these did. Should hopefully make transplanting into the larger smarties a bit easier. View attachment 3326

These 7 gallon Velcro transplant pots worked VERY well folks. EASIEST transplanting I think i've ever done. Sat it on a 5 gallon bucket and then rolled it down and off the root ball. Lifted it up...voila'.

Got my 30's at this place as well. Fast shipping/etc. Good prices. Recommended.

https://www.247garden.com/fabric-pots-grow-bags.html

Also pitched a little bitch yesterday to the Phinest folks. 2 more Molten Melon that didn't pop. total of 7.
3 more are wet now...we will see. 2 pale seeds left in the pack.......nothin to show so far.

Usually just take my licks and go on....but these were $150 a pack seeds...top dollar....so hopefully...like 'rado....they'll stand behind 'em. Fuck...even Heisens tough-to-crack BBC's popped.....and 2 of 3 appear like they will likely make it. The first Mm's did nada. Second pop got a little 1/8" tail...planted em...still nada.

I guess I'll just keep wettin shit til i get em to go.....or run out of seeds. We'll see if these cats are honest/upfront dudes. Just a pisser, for sure.
That’s a real bummer. Was really interested in them and Lost River for my next purchases. Hopefully they stand by their beans/product.

These 7 gallon Velcro transplant pots worked VERY well folks. EASIEST transplanting I think i've ever done. Sat it on a 5 gallon bucket and then rolled it down and off the root ball. Lifted it up...voila'.

They have some nice pots there however everytime I look to buy, the cart says backordered.

Bummer about those beans, worst thing is beans that don't pop particularly expensive ones

Baja.Beaches

Trimmer

Thanks for that link. I have been using the GeoPot velcro pots, really great for transplanting like you said but more expensive.