Organic IPM

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
What are my fellow organic guys using in their IPM program? Currently I'm using a rotation of flying skulls nukem, monterrey insect spray with spinosad, neem oil and a few different essential oils. I'm almost out of nukem and before i buy more I'm wondering if there's something better and cheaper out there that you guys are using.

shimz

vapest
Oh, forgot to mention plant doctor organocide for PM. Also makes for some really healthy plants. Not exactly organic, but at least harmless. "Mono- and di-potassium salts of Phosphorous Acid"

I use spinosad, real growers recharge, and trans resveratrol 5% that I mix myself but you can buy it under the name Regalia. All OMRI listed ingredients.

Recently heard about this stuff called Lifegard WG. To me it seems similar to spinosad as it's a product from a bacillus strain, but it works very similar to the resveratrol in that it triggers the plants immune system to kind of boost it up a little.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I don’t directly pull air to my grow from outside. I take my shoes off inside. Take a shower when i arrive at home. :)

I’m a hobby grower so not many plants. I got NeemAzal also. I hardly ever use it. And never in flower. I hope i will never have to.