Oops

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
This was my 2nd best girl, close to 1st. Think I overfed her (upper left)?

It's been awhile, years. Really glad to be doing this again but I forgot how overzealousness can be an oopsie. Conversely, her biggest sister has quite the appetite.

Hope she bounces back. Switched to 0.0% nutes, only pH'd the water.

Such a newbie bewbie 🥴20211127_152211.jpg

This was my 2nd best girl, close to 1st. Think I overfed her (upper left)?

It's been awhile, years. Really glad to be doing this again but I forgot how overzealousness can be an oopsie. Conversely, her biggest sister has quite the appetite.

Hope she bounces back. Switched to 0.0% nutes, only pH'd the water.

Such a newbie bewbie 🥴View attachment 102153
Salute KDH. Dose droopy girl have a decent amount of her roots in the nutes yet? I know when I use my 10" net pots they penetrate a few inches deeper into my 5 gallon buckets so I have to top feed them for a good week or 2 until they are fully established down below.
As far as ppm I would try 200-400 @ 6.0ph

Cheers, Z

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
Salute KDH. Dose droopy girl have a decent amount of her roots in the nutes yet? I know when I use my 10" net pots they penetrate a few inches deeper into my 5 gallon buckets so I have to top feed them for a good week or 2 until they are fully established down below.
As far as ppm I would try 200-400 @ 6.0ph

Cheers, Z
She actually does. That one in the bottom righthand corner is more so tryna grow a rootball.

She actually does. That one in the bottom righthand corner is more so tryna grow a rootball.
Well if droopy girls root are in nutes and she looks like that she definitely is struggling a bit with what you were trying to feed her. Make sure she has good bubbles and continue to go light on her ppm like you are and I would top feed a couple of cups a day and I bet she will wake up.
Your other girls are looking like they are getting ready to take off (y)