Oni

raz

I'm looking to sell my Oni seed collection. I have full packs of Dead Hot Strawberries (strawberry og x trop cookies f1), Trop Kush [(sfv og x triangle kush) x trop cookies], Strawberry Diesel Cookies (original strawberry diesel x trop cookies f1)

I also have 9 seeds of tropaya (papaya x trop cookies)

A 30 pack of Oni party mix - a mix of everything oni has ever made

Disclosure** the strawberry diesel cookies, trop kush, and party mix packs were opened. I was planning on popping these but i had to move due to unforeseen circumstances. No fuckery has taken place, these are the original seeds but the packs are indeed open. I did pop 6 tropaya, which is why there are only 9 of 15 seeds in that pack. Hit me with any interest.

raz

With 420 around the corner I'll do this entire lot for 270 plus shipping. Up until 420 only. My loss your gain.

raz

Might get some hits no way I’d pay that for open packs and freebie seeds though. Best of luck
The party mix is a freebe pack. The strawberry diesel cookies, trop kush and dead hot strawberries retail at 150 per pack. Thats 450 in seed right there, not to mention the tropaya also retails at 150. So thats 525 in seed with a free 30 pack. But thanks for the input. The seals are broken but the seeds are legit.

raz

3 of the packs are open but half price isn't a bad deal.

raz

Tropaya sold - willing to do the dead hot strawberries, trop kush, and strawberry diesel cookies at 75 per pack plus shipping. Each pack comes with a 10 pack of party mix as well.

Last edited: