Omuerta Genetix

Thank you to Chuckers Paradise and its members for coming over and supporting Omuerta Genetix.

Please post your experience's with us... Transaction notes if any, Delivery times, germination rates..... Positive or Negative.. We work on word of mouth to continue building our reputation and try to go above and beyond to earn your dollars. Service and Quality are number one to us.
www.webuildsoldierz.com

Thank you for your support and trust.
-Og

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Have 2 Elemental 115, and 3 testers ttto, which I suspect is Time Traveler x Thousand Oaks. But not sure. Sure they been tested, lol. 3 transplants before full flower, flower from seed, seen cfl, hps and leds. No topping. Two phenos, tall and short. Out of 6 seeds, one runt tossed, two males, who were the tall pheno themselves, and the three females. Interested to see how they turn out.
The Elementals I stunted I think a bit with their third transplant. They are staying short, squatty, but great structure and sturdy lil badtids. Pics to come, tent is plumb full right now. 24 in the 2 x 4, lol only waitin on 3 to sex, lol, woohoo.