Old school grower returning to my roots

Moon

Shamanic grower
Hi I'm moon
its been 7+ years maybe longer since I've grown . the new LEDs and technology has me very interested in growing to help with depression and chronic pain.

I've tried to use zelle to purchase beans but won't accept my debit card . anyone know easy to use sites ? That i can order from?
Its very important to me and my family to find holistic ways to help our selves .

Attachments

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Hi I'm moon
its been 7+ years maybe longer since I've grown . the new LEDs and technology has me very interested in growing to help with depression and chronic pain.

I've tried to use zelle to purchase beans but won't accept my debit card . anyone know easy to use sites ? That i can order from?
Its very important to me and my family to find holistic ways to help our selves .
Sites dont take credit card payments that easily (like Amazon) since the available merchants don’t allow the sale of seeds, and shut people down for using their gateway to sell seeds.

It’s not that difficult however. You can send cash or money orders to many places. Others will arrange payment options for you. Using bitcoin these days is another option that has its advantages.

It’s not that difficult to purchase seeds my dude.

Why are you creating another account to ask the same exact questions?