Old man, new forum

Daedalus_DevGru

Hello Chuckers

Ive been growing for over 13 years but stopped the last two years. Im normally a outdoors grower but this year i set up two tiny tents to do some pheno hunting. I tried sprouting my old beans snd crosses but nothing came up so i decided to look for a USA based seed company. i stumbled across GPS and ended up buying the pioneer kush and do-si-do autos to start my new grow. I then found out about the reverse auctions and now i have like over ten packs of new seeds😂 when the seed bug bites it gets ya

currently have fritter dawg, animal cookies s1, royal chem and the do si do auto popped. all at around 1-2 months. i also got one of my exotic genetix the labyrinth F2 that i made to pop, that seed is probably from the early 2010s.

been lurking around and this place seems pretty cool. glad i found it. ✌

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hello Chuckers

Ive been growing for over 13 years but stopped the last two years. Im normally a outdoors grower but this year i set up two tiny tents to do some pheno hunting. I tried sprouting my old beans snd crosses but nothing came up so i decided to look for a USA based seed company. i stumbled across GPS and ended up buying the pioneer kush and do-si-do autos to start my new grow. I then found out about the reverse auctions and now i have like over ten packs of new seeds😂 when the seed bug bites it gets ya

currently have fritter dawg, animal cookies s1, royal chem and the do si do auto popped. all at around 1-2 months. i also got one of my exotic genetix the labyrinth F2 that i made to pop, that seed is probably from the early 2010s.

been lurking around and this place seems pretty cool. glad i found it. ✌
you have landed in a cool spot ,real good peeps here abouts.