old beans will be coming up for donations

Stoned Cold Bulldog

since pollen chuckers like unique stuff i figured i'd give a heads up on my bean sale.
i'm going to make the sales per pack and per group of packs. for example 1 pack might be $50 a group of five might be $200. i'll decide and post prices once i've gone over what's going up for donations.

many old packs that weren't ever commercially available. some will be fire but some might be avg. as well. some known, others will make repros of gems not readily attainable.

this is only going down because of being forced out of my old place and forced into an apartment that's not suitable except to grow shrooms which i will be heading towards mos def.

it' s going to take me awhile before i'm ready to post the beans. if u ever saw my old list at opengrow then you know what you know. that list had not been updated in 9 yrs i guess. opengrow was hacked so don't go there to do anything. the hackers made it so to see anything now u have to sign in as a member. i wonder who those fuckers are and when they go to sleep. smdh

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
since pollen chuckers like unique stuff i figured i'd give a heads up on my bean sale.
i'm going to make the sales per pack and per group of packs. for example 1 pack might be $50 a group of five might be $200. i'll decide and post prices once i've gone over what's going up for donations.

many old packs that weren't ever commercially available. some will be fire but some might be avg. as well. some known, others will make repros of gems not readily attainable.

this is only going down because of being forced out of my old place and forced into an apartment that's not suitable except to grow shrooms which i will be heading towards mos def.

it' s going to take me awhile before i'm ready to post the beans. if u ever saw my old list at opengrow then you know what you know. that list had not been updated in 9 yrs i guess. opengrow was hacked so don't go there to do anything. the hackers made it so to see anything now u have to sign in as a member. i wonder who those fuckers are and when they go to sleep. smdh
u going to post pics ?

D

Deleted member 2835

Good luck with the boomers man...20221121_104646.jpg