Ok..Facebook growing groups....

So I was banned from another Facebook growing group O have a friend who loves them and sends me adds all the time ....
Why in these groups do they feel entitled? There posting pics of plants on 2 days of flower asking if it’s male..

or 4 weeks in pollen sacs open asking if there crop is ruined... I’m all for helping but for fucks sake these people haven’t even tried to solve anything... They just want everyone to give them answers
They don’t want to do the led work and look or google find a forum and ya know read!!!!

on the other side...these people posting there whole ass online with there real name and face with the fuckin 400 plant grow like come on

but I’m the dick because I call them out of there shitty practices like ok I was a dick lol but damn... I can only read the same fuckin 12 top posts about is this a male? Or how do I flower? I mean just the dumbest shit they ask ....

I learned on my own for 2 years before I got ‘taught’ by a old head I read forums for hours weeks years asking who I could reading books

sorry rant over!!!

Either learn not to give a fuck or if they give you bad feedback for a reply just say "ok, no problem. cyas later."

It is THAT simple.

Also, don't be the first to reply. Let a few others reply before you add your 2 cents :devilish: