Oil material,from the bottoms of the disco biscuit.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Been making oil for many years now,and i really do think for my own use and from others have said they prefer.You are better of making oil with the bottoms on your first run with the stuff that aint getting much light,and the head are milky not amber .I would say around 15% of the trichomes are amber now at around 25% is when i took it down.Got 2 1/2 oz of this,and 3 oz of the super lemon haze that will be going to hash.But that all really depends how much oil i get from the first lot ,i also have a fair bit of sugar leaf that is coated in decent meds.The exodus cheese is definitely gonna need at least 12/14 days.The hairs have just started to turn around 15%,Not one bit of color to the head on that one apart from odd one been milky.Its my favorite out of them all tbh.That smell is the nearest i have had to the original cut that i lost not long back,a friend still has it and the blues,that i may get.But with all the stuff that went wrong during that last grow,the pm wiping all mothers out.Fans going down on me,ec pen was giving false readings i'm happy with weight more important everything has been fixed,and the next set are coming along nicely.
Exodus cheese -greenhouse
Green crack - garden of green
Zstittlez - bakery
Blackberry kush - barnies
Sweet zombie kush auto -expert seeds
Northern lights auto -greenhouse
Super lemon haze - greenhouse
Sugar factory -bigwormDSC_0125 (2).JPGDSC_0127 (2).JPGDSC_0126 (3).JPGDSC_0131 (2).JPGDSC_0133 (1).JPGDSC_0138 (3).JPGDSC_0140 (2).JPGDSC_0142 (2).JPG

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Taken off 12 days before the plants come down,round about 8 week ,the plants went another 14 days after that.
The exodus will be start of the 9th week tomorrow, seedlings have been put up today to 1.0 ec smaller ones.The bigger 4 i've
set at 1.1,from now on they will be raised each week to 1.2 and so on.Just till i reach 1.4 ec then i leave them on that until about
week 5 of flower final ec 1.5.It was pretty much half what i get from 3 plants under a hps weight wise,so they have gone back in.I can't afford
to lose to much weight,i have a few people who i give oil to who need it for serious health problems,I kept 2 oz of each back and jarred for christmas
got rid of the rest in bud form to good friends,they all was happy,beautiful bud that disco,the super lemon haze was real lemon zest with a old school skunk smell,both i rate has been favorites of mine.