Og kush haze outdoor 🇬🇧

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Sugar factory just gone ooutdoors today has well just need to sex them ,then flower them out after I know what how many females .In mean time this is the auto 20220730_121029_resized.jpg20220730_121106_resized.jpg20220730_121052.jpg20220730_121106.jpg20220730_120954-01.jpeg20220730_120954-01_resized.jpeg20220730_120954.jpg20220730_120954_resized.jpg20220730_120959.jpg20220730_121005.jpgThat is more than likely going to be the next round after the stilton and ssog wedding cake have finished flowering.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Police raided a neighbour - he did one through a window,so guess where they searched all gardens on our row.Had to ditch the og auto and the sugar factory out of panic lol.They did search the garden so I would have definitely got done if I hadn't took them.down - cut it and chucked the whole plant in chest freezer.Sugar factory cut and chucked in a wormary - but at least I'm still about I definitely stood my ground with indoors.Even though every sense was telling me to rip them down.There doing well stilton 701 genetics Wedding cake barnies ssog crockett family farms.The shit we do has growers in countries where its still illegal.Just started to get a really nice dark color to the leaves has well,on the auto at first I thought it looked like molding- but definitely not just a real dark fade.Just set lemon and orange fullgas chemical bride going for another grow I have planned

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Police raided a neighbour - he did one through a window,so guess where they searched all gardens on our row.Had to ditch the og auto and the sugar factory out of panic lol.They did search the garden so I would have definitely got done if I hadn't took them.down - cut it and chucked the whole plant in chest freezer.Sugar factory cut and chucked in a wormary - but at least I'm still about I definitely stood my ground with indoors.Even though every sense was telling me to rip them down.There doing well stilton 701 genetics Wedding cake barnies ssog crockett family farms.The shit we do has growers in countries where its still illegal.Just started to get a really nice dark color to the leaves has well,on the auto at first I thought it looked like molding- but definitely not just a real dark fade.Just set lemon and orange fullgas chemical bride going for another grow I have planned
Stay alert. Best of luck @tyke1973

Millo

Cannabis Lover
I'm sorry to hear that but I applaud your survival instincts... Smh it's not fair people like you need to suffer the consequences of other reckless people... Window sill grow when illegal... Maybe he even goes around wearing "I grow weed" t-shirts 🤦‍♂️