Official chuckers Jam band thread

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Haven't played in many years, never got good but it was fun. My brother gave this to me a few years back cuz he got a different guitar, I've always wanted one

20191223_020607.jpg

20191223_020643.jpg
He thinks it's as early as '92 and more likely '94. The close action and long sustain is so damn awesome. I need a tube amp and a pedal.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't like much new music, since good heavy metal/rock is hard to find today. Friend who's a drummer showed me this girl that did drum covers. I ended up pre-buying a CD for giggles when she got a band together and had a kick-starter campaign to release the first album (do they still call it that?)

If you just like drums and not Tool, go to 4:13

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Haven't played in many years, never got good but it was fun. My brother gave this to me a few years back cuz he got a different guitar, I've always wanted one

View attachment 37590

View attachment 37592
He thinks it's as early as '92 and more likely '94. The close action and long sustain is so damn awesome. I need a tube amp and a pedal.
You should be able to confirm exactly what that guitar is HERE

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Use to play quit a bit. Gibson 🔌 Marshall is my thing. I have a small studio set up. Presonous 24 for an interface, then reaper DAW for effects and mixing. Technology is amazing.
I remember trying to record in windows 95 burning to a disk and recording another track on top cuz you couldn’t play back and record at the same time LOL I spend too much time fucking with plants now.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Use to play quit a bit. Gibson 🔌 Marshall is my thing. I have a small studio set up. Presonous 24 for an interface, then reaper DAW for effects and mixing. Technology is amazing.
I remember trying to record in windows 95 burning to a disk and recording another track on top cuz you couldn’t play back and record at the same time LOL I spend too much time fucking with plants now.
Marshall JCM800?
Maybe play in the room with the plants. Reports here and there about the music being beneficial somehow. Sound vibrations causing trich production for plant defense mechanism? Or maybe something internal we can't see? Maynard from TOOL holds a lotta band practices in his winery's cellar claiming the vibrations add something to the wine's complexity. 🤷‍♂️

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Most never herd of the 6100. I bought one new in 92 it was blue and sounded good is why. LOL
Pretty rare now.
Nice man. Blue!😄I see it has crunch, the one my friend owned only had clean but it was great for rack effects. How is the crunch on that? True plug n play?

I had a 5150 half stack. I loved the gain on that MF. So chunky and can get that fuzzy-gritty feel to the sound if needed. The only other plug n play with that much quality gain that I experienced back during that time was a Wizard but it was 10x as much lol.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Basically a 3 chanel amp. Effects loop. 1 clean and 2 dirty. Lots of selection from mild to wild. Can even select lower power mode for the power tubes down to 25w. Sure would like to try an attenuator on it one day. Get that nice brake up without bleeding ears.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

View attachment 37590

View attachment 37592
Very nice! I used to have a strat that looked just like this.

1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-1acd70721653c936c044a6bfd12b2049.jpg

Unfortunately, I pawned it back when I was heavy into drugs and never got it back. But that's a story for a different thread...😉😂

Dwnundr

Upside down
I don't like much new music, since good heavy metal/rock is hard to find today. Friend who's a drummer showed me this girl that did drum covers. I ended up pre-buying a CD for giggles when she got a band together and had a kick-starter campaign to release the first album (do they still call it that?)

If you just like drums and not Tool, go to 4:13
Have seen a few of her vids. She is crazy talented. I use to play drums in high school/college bands. But was never that good. And tool is just a sick band. 90's music was the best imo.

Have you heard of parkway drive? They are an aussie hard rock/metal band making waves all over the world currently. Might be worth a look of you're Into heavier stuff.

One of my faves of their earlier stuff. Several heavy riffs and drops in this one. As most bands they've got a bit more mellow as their albums have come along. But still a kick ass band.

Last edited: