Oder control

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
It’s because your humidity is higher at night this brings the terps , man my outdoor plants reek then lol plus people realize In higher humidity % climates and good environments beat drier for terp Development as long as they don’t can receive mold free bud . The terps Love proper vpd (not dry)and even lower terps at the end. That’s why Colorado weed so many times is has way lsss terp % and flavor inless there pros lol

question= Humidity is lower when the lights are on (lights =heat)and if you have a a/c also it’s taking the water also ( this is also a major factor )

Last edited:

inthetrees

Didn't see anyone mention this yet, but high RH will fuck your filters pretty fast... Running a higher VPD or RH spikes during lights off... As for the smell out the OP's roof lol Best place for it to go if it isn't catching everything. I got a dayhome that decided to pop up next door to me, and I vent out a basement window. It's going to smell like a Jay-Z concert on that playground when my filters let go.

D

Deleted member 60

Bring some of those non-Colorado buds out....and we'll compare. All of that talk is bullfuckinshit.... It's genetics that bring the terps anyway...not high or low humidity. That bro-science is whack. Hear it all the time from people who aren't from Colorado/never grew here/don't know any better....

it only snows at night here too.....

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Bring some of those non-Colorado buds out....and we'll compare. All of that talk is bullfuckinshit.... It's genetics that bring the terps anyway...not high or low humidity. That bro-science is whack. Hear it all the time from people who aren't from Colorado/never grew here/don't know any better....

it only snows at night here too.....
Actually genetics is 30%ish of the Battle/Harvest (so many times same clone has acted diff under diff conditions ? Or when I have exact same clone it to diff people and what you know 100% looking results ? Well duh it’s only 30%) , environment will change so much of it (environment is 30-50% at least of end result ) and a huge amount of it goes to records and curing cause of you fuck that up ( terps are fucked like any food or any processed based organics ) anyone can grow a grape , it’s the art in the wine that shows the truth and price ( just like a cigar and liquor and weed and so many things) only reason cannabis can get away with this vs the other markets is because people are being rape and prohibition It’s involved .

Last edited: