Odd paterns on leaves

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got this on just a couple of plants, same cut in my rdwc others do not. About 21 days since 12/12 just added some early bloom so think this is what it is. See what you guys think. These are the worst looking leaves and nothing on the leaves over most of the plant.
Noticed a few leaves it's only on half the leaf. Like the left side has symptoms while the right side does not. Very odd looking.

Temps 82 and humidity 65.

IMG_20190720_103713.jpgIMG_20190720_090129.jpgIMG_20190720_090145.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
What strain is it? Does it seem to be spreading?
My Chems randomly get variegation on the leaves similar looking to that. Often times only on half a leaf, and very sporadic.
View attachment 14942
Not quite what you've got, but similar randomness.
View attachment 14943
I dunno, just a thought.

It's my own breeding. But ya it does have the exact same kind of markings on the leaves. Not all but some.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Got this on just a couple of plants, same cut in my rdwc others do not. About 21 days since 12/12 just added some early bloom so think this is what it is. See what you guys think. These are the worst looking leaves and nothing on the leaves over most of the plant.
Noticed a few leaves it's only on half the leaf. Like the left side has symptoms while the right side does not. Very odd looking.

Temps 82 and humidity 65.

View attachment 14722View attachment 14723View attachment 14724
Flip them over and look at the underside of the leaves with a scope. Looks like chew marks left by the notorious "broad mite". There should be live bugs on that leaf, if not, they have moved on up to the tops. Especially if you have fed the plant recently. But the larvae are there. Need a better than a 100X scope. You can see them with one of the cheap digital computer scopes. The leaves resembled yours that I picked just yesterday that were infested. I see them on your healthy leaflets right along the vein. They hug that vein at 1st and lay eggs that are transparent. I have been dealing with these things for quite a while. Better safe than sorry. Those scopes for computer are like 15 bucks. Well worth the $$.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Flip them over and look at the underside of the leaves with a scope. Looks like chew marks left by the notorious "broad mite". There should be live bugs on that leaf, if not, they have moved on up to the tops. Especially if you have fed the plant recently. But the larvae are there. Need a better than a 100X scope. You can see them with one of the cheap digital computer scopes. The leaves resembled yours that I picked just yesterday that were infested. I see them on your healthy leaflets right along the vein. They hug that vein at 1st and lay eggs that are transparent. I have been dealing with these things for quite a while. Better safe than sorry. Those scopes for computer are like 15 bucks. Well worth the $$.

Ok I can check em out, I got several scopes but not for a computer. I think I'll give them a spray just in case though. I have looked under the leaves for pests and didn't see any. But I'll check again for sure.

I did have a battle with thrips but thanks to some guys on here a couple months back this new spray solved that problem overnight.
But this is clearly not thrip damage but will need to get a scope and check for aphids.

Leaves still look the same after a week. Hasn't gotten any worse.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ok I can check em out, I got several scopes but not for a computer. I think I'll give them a spray just in case though. I have looked under the leaves for pests and didn't see any. But I'll check again for sure.

I did have a battle with thrips but thanks to some guys on here a couple months back this new spray solved that problem overnight.
But this is clearly not thrip damage but will need to get a scope and check for aphids.

Leaves still look the same after a week. Hasn't gotten any worse.
Better safe than sorry. And always be prepared for serious insects(Broad and Russet Mites) and have miticide soap and a soil drench on hand in the cabinet. You said 3 weeks in flower? Broad Mites will start affecting plants in week 5 of flower. It's a battle all the way through harvest. Man, I hope I am wrong and you find nothing. I needed a little closer look at those leaves to be for sure. But it looks like "grazing" marks to me. Thrips can transport these mites. 5 or 6 will hitch a ride on a whitefly. You hardly ever know you got them till you are completely infested. Then you got problems. I was lazy and paid for it.
I will never be caught with my "britches" down again if I can help it.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
A few of my Chems do that regularly, seems to coincide more often if the ph is on the higher end, like 6.5+ makes it more prevalent. But it's always there on them to one degree or another.
I've noticed no ill effects of it at all, always healthy looking unless I have some other issue happening. It's a plant identifier for me, for a specific phenotype. At least for this particular strain it is a tell to me that she's gonna have that knock out chem head hit.
Does yours also have the sporadic double leaf serrations?
Also I'm sure you'd said, but what strain is that again?

The strain up top in my op is my own breeding.
This one below that your referring too is gorilla ZkittleZ. From time to time she does put those out but it's not because oh high PH. I have Auto Cal units that run dossiers that keep at at 5.9.

I calibrate them every month. Usually hardly ever off very much and I checked them last weekend and were on the money.

That pic is nothing I'm concerned with just some odd leaves. My GG4 from Heisen has the gg twisted leaf that's kinda funny looking. But my Trainwreck also has funny leaf patterns in veg as well. I have a chem 4 that I've been running for several years. I'll see if I can find a pic.

IMG_20190802_152514.jpgIMG_20190802_152345.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Sounds like alot of chem lineage you've got. A absolute favorite of mine. 😎😎😎
I'm in soil btw, so the ph # of mine makes more sense, I assume your hydro by the numbers you have. Lol.
I thought I had more pics but must've deleted them.
Here's the two I found.
This was one in veg.
View attachment 16697
This ones in the stretch of flower.
View attachment 16698
Hey man! Here is something all of you might want to check out.