O.g's Grow Show

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
A good friend of mine suggested I start a grow journal to log what I'm up to, show off my favorite gear and talk plenty of shit along the way.
So....this grow is in a Green Architecture 2 x 4, in soil drain to waste (well, I throw that shit on my flowers outside). I'll be running 4 HLG Q 288 R specs boards with a Mean Well 480 driver.
These 6 lovely ladies are from Unlocked Genetics. 100% germination from Riot cubes in Solo cups.

Attachments

Meatman

Meat Master
I love the stuff, pricey but the shit works
I found a bunch of green glass chunks in like 10 different bags of soil and I sent them a message I wasn’t asking for anything just telling them I found this green glass and sent them a picture of it and they said our processing line has extensive inspections to make sure that doesn’t happen and I was like are you guys calling me a liar and they said oh no we just know that we inspect all of the soil and it would be very hard for glass to get by….and I emailed them back and said I’ve been using your soil and nutrients my whole life spending a shit load on your stuff and that’s how your going to respond to me I will never buy another one of your products in my life…than they emailed me back and asked me for my address lol so I was like sweet I’m getting some soil or something nope they sent me this letter3E12CEF3-DB33-4D38-9F3F-F9D7BBF2DE07.jpeglet’s just say I use roots organic soil now and when all my nutes run outI’m either switching to organic or something else I haven’t made up my mind yet I have a couple months worth left

I found a bunch of green glass chunks in like 10 different bags of soil and I sent them a message I wasn’t asking for anything just telling them I found this green glass and sent them a picture of it and they said our processing line has extensive inspections to make sure that doesn’t happen and I was like are you guys calling me a liar and they said oh no we just know that we inspect all of the soil and it would be very hard for glass to get by….and I emailed them back and said I’ve been using your soil and nutrients my whole life spending a shit load on your stuff and that’s how your going to respond to me I will never buy another one of your products in my life…than they emailed me back and asked me for my address lol so I was like sweet I’m getting some soil or something nope they sent me this letterView attachment 91969let’s just say I use roots organic soil now and when all my nutes run outI’m either switching to organic or something else I haven’t made up my mind yet I have a couple months worth left
God Dayum dude...
HS.JPG

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I found a bunch of green glass chunks in like 10 different bags of soil and I sent them a message I wasn’t asking for anything just telling them I found this green glass and sent them a picture of it and they said our processing line has extensive inspections to make sure that doesn’t happen and I was like are you guys calling me a liar and they said oh no we just know that we inspect all of the soil and it would be very hard for glass to get by….and I emailed them back and said I’ve been using your soil and nutrients my whole life spending a shit load on your stuff and that’s how your going to respond to me I will never buy another one of your products in my life…than they emailed me back and asked me for my address lol so I was like sweet I’m getting some soil or something nope they sent me this letterView attachment 91969let’s just say I use roots organic soil now and when all my nutes run outI’m either switching to organic or something else I haven’t made up my mind yet I have a couple months worth left
Lol, I would have rolled out too.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Dude I used Fox Farm up until my last grow because they pissed me off and I’m stubborn but I used it for damn near 12 years and loved it no one will scold you for that
Im sure I'm gonna be scolded by someone but I use Fox Farm Ocean Forrest
Can’t get scolded when your plants looking good and healthy👍🏼 Plants healthy with clay and urine then run it that way😂😂